Graphics Cards related queries here.

tkin

Back to school!!
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

*www.overclock3d.net/reviews.php?/power_supply/corsair_hx750w_750w_atx_psu/3
*www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/775/8
Hey, any idea about HX620 max output, I'm gonna buy a DX11 card(GT300) and a QX9xxx series CPU in 2011. Will HX620 suffice?(No SLI/CF)

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

Hey, any idea about HX620 max output, I'm gonna buy a DX11 card(GT300) and a QX9xxx series CPU in 2011. Will HX620 suffice?(No SLI/CF)

I think you should be able to manage. Though depends what the GT300 power consumption ratios are going to be. Though for the Q9550 Max TDP is ~95W. You should be comfortably safe.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

Guys, am saying this again. Stick to the limit that is given by Corsair. A 450W PSU may reach 570W but that doesn't mean that if you rig requires 550W power, you should go for VX450W. That could shorten the life of PSU and increase the heat inside.

@tkin, let's just wait for official release of GT300. We don't know yet the accurate power requirement right?

And yes, TX650W may be enough.

clmlbx

Technomancer

thanx Guys for all ur suggestions Last decided to

corsair 450w Psu
Zebronics bijli
GTS 250 mostly 1 gb as will help in ecncoding and rendering fast and that is what I need.

will wait for dx11 cards means around 10 days . if any dx11 in my budget will go for that or all this is final.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

How is this possible..?

Corsair VX450W review :p
*www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/540

BTW, It can deliver upto 577W :p

We were really curious to see how much power this unit could really deliver, because by the project used we suspected it could deliver far more than what was labeled – especially because we had already reviewed Antec EarthWatts 500 W, which uses the same design, and it is not only labeled at 500 W but could deliver up to 577 W.

*www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/540/8
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
thanx Guys for all ur suggestions Last decided to

corsair 450w Psu
Zebronics bijli
GTS 250 mostly 1 gb as will help in ecncoding and rendering fast and that is what I need.

will wait for dx11 cards means around 10 days . if any dx11 in my budget will go for that or all this is final.

Not not in ten days from Nvidia but I think Nvidia will release DX11 based cards at end of this year or at the beginning of next year.

BTW, ATI is releasing DX11 based cards on next month :p

Last edited:

clmlbx

Technomancer

ya I Know that but atleast have look on them as difference is of just 10-15 Days

mandeep_m91

Broken In

Hi guys.. My budget for a gpu card is around 4 - 5 k (strictly not more that 5) and im from New Delhi.
Please suggest me one. How much difference does the brand make?
I mean how does Palit's and POV's performance compare to XFX's?
And i have a PSU of cooler master extreme 600W. Do i require anything else? I mean any cooling system..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

@mandeep, as j1nM@tt said, 9600GT should be be the card to get if your budget is under 5k and there is no need to have extra cooling and your PSU is more than enough.

anu-18

Right off the assembly line
All Graphics Cards related queries here.

Hi everybody

I have Dell Inspiron 1420 with Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family. I am facing display problem on Redhat 5 Server, i can not start init 5 mode . Please, Help me how to configure xorg.conf manually for Intel 965.
- From which source i can download Broadcom 590x10/100 Ethernet and Dispaly drivers for RedHat 5 Server.

Thank You
Anu.

jas429

Right off the assembly line

Can someone PLZ... help me out....
i want to buy a new graphic card for my intel D845GVSR(Pentium 4) PC.
my motherboard only have PCI slots. can anyone suggest me a good graphic card within 5-6000rs budget

clmlbx

Technomancer

gTS 250 OR GTS 260 will not give any problem with my mobo (D946gzis) as pci x16 slot is very near to chipset heat sink & ram modules

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

They should not give you any kind of probs :p

you can go for anyone you like but I would recommend GTX260 :p
Posted again:
Which Graphic card is the best AGP or PCI

AGP gfx cards performs better than PCI

Pci-e gfx cards performs better than AGP cards :p

Last edited:

clmlbx

Technomancer

will Gtx 260 work with corsair vx450 ...gpu asks two Supplementary Power Connectors 6-pin x 2

what to do for that .

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

^^ I would suggest a 550W or higher PSU for GTX260 just to be on safe side.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

^^ I would suggest a 550W or higher PSU for GTX260 just to be on safe side.

will Gtx 260 work with corsair vx450 ...gpu asks two Supplementary Power Connectors 6-pin x 2

what to do for that .

Both the above have 1 X PCI.E connector. You can easily convert one of the 6 Molex to a 6 pin for PCI.E. Go for the 550W and be future proofed...!

Top Bottom