Graphics Cards related queries here.

fatalcore

Journeyman
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

Hi,
Today i purcased the VX450 for Rs.4100+4%,Its packing is awesome.Super quality,I loved the casing.
Thanks a lot to all of u.
Best Regard's
Fatalcore

DarkDante

Journeyman

the page for the lynx site is "under maintainence".can you suggest some e-dealers for the hd 4890,prefererably the card i mentioned,the xfx hd 4890 black edition one(yes,i'm a XFX fanboy!it feels good to confess!)

Krow

Crowman

Hi,
Today i purcased the VX450 for Rs.4100+4%,Its packing is awesome.Super quality,I loved the casing.
Thanks a lot to all of u.
Best Regard's
Fatalcore

The build quality is supreme too. After all Corsair is Corsair! :razz:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

The build quality is supreme too. After all Corsair is Corsair! :razz:

Yups...

I remember when I opened my TX650. The cardboard box was so solid. I still have it..keep all my spare computer parts in it (bay covers, DVI-->VGA converters, screws, HSF grease, molex converters). And the unit was so heavy and solid. Matte black. After my GPU I loved the 'looks' of my PSU the most. Sad..I cannot view it now, in my closed cabinet. But yea..Corsair is Corsair.

Krow

Crowman

^ Agreed totally. I also treasure the wrapping of the PSU itself, i.e., the cloth cover. Feels like my treasure of a PSU has been wrapped in great clothing. :lol:
I saw my friend's Tagan TG-500-U37. Build quality is horrible. Feels like some crap Zebby PSU! The Matte finish adds a new dimension to Corsair PSU's. :D

Offtopic: You are a lucky man asigh! 4890 X2 WTH man WTH! Wish I had your PC!

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

^ Agreed totally. I also treasure the wrapping of the PSU itself, i.e., the cloth cover. Feels like my treasure of a PSU has been wrapped in great clothing. :lol:
I saw my friend's Tagan TG-500-U37. Build quality is horrible. Feels like some crap Zebby PSU! The Matte finish adds a new dimension to Corsair PSU's. :D

Offtopic: You are a lucky man asigh! 4890 X2 WTH man WTH! Wish I had your PC!

Hey..thanks for the compliment...! :) Just to deviate a bit....!

Read my original thread here. And see how much I love the packaging...! :)

Though the system has been upgraded with the 2nd GPU..and better CPU cooler and new UPS.

ayushman9

Journeyman

My 8600GT has burntout & it's capacitor is leaking . My father is saying that if i can manage then bring a new card under Rs 5k . The shops are reccomending Ati 4550,4350 & Gefo 9500Gt ,9400Gt .Which one among this should i finalise .Also should i go for 1 gb model or 512 mb (both ddr2 )

bippukt

In the zone

the page for the lynx site is "under maintainence".can you suggest some e-dealers for the hd 4890,prefererably the card i mentioned,the xfx hd 4890 black edition one(yes,i'm a XFX fanboy!it feels good to confess!)

Yes, the site is under-maintenance, but they give a link for their temporary site. Use it :)

DarkDante

Journeyman

the lynx site is up and running again but a xfx 4890 is around 17,000 rs,while the powercolor and sapphire ones are less,around 12k-13k.what is the diffrence between them and the xfx ones?

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

the lynx site is up and running again but a xfx 4890 is around 17,000 rs,while the powercolor and sapphire ones are less,around 12k-13k.what is the diffrence between them and the xfx ones?

There is no difference....just that XFX is a bigger brand company and prior to some time back..they were only manufacturing nVidia GPUs. None of them are offering 'specialized' coolers or bundles which should increase the price by a ~differential of 5K.

Close your eyes, and order the cheapest one. I have 2 Powercolors -- and am thoroughly satisfied. The native GPU is still ATI.

DarkDante

Journeyman

thx asigh,which is better,powercolor or sapphire?how much time does it take to get the goods delivered?

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

thx asigh,which is better,powercolor or sapphire?how much time does it take to get the goods delivered?

Sapphire is a more popular brand. Powercolor is fine too.

Sapphire is cheaper so go for that. You can confirm the bundle and accessories from Amarbir.

Delivery takes approximate 7 working days (though I got mine in like 4 days cause I am near Chandigarh -- New Delhi), once you transfer the money. Amarbir the contact (owner) of Lynx is good. Once you transfer your shopping cart, he will call you back immediately...and take it forward...! You can ask him the timelines..he is pretty good.

fatalcore

Journeyman

hi finally i am back online,5.1 runing smoothly,booting is fast,feels good, corsair rocks....I am loving it.
However my rear speakers are producing less sound than the front speaker, and only music is coming out from those two rear boxes.
Any advice will be high ly appreciated.
Thanks
fatalcore

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Let us not get into this. It is not fair for users who are new comers here, and do not know much about nVidia and ATI. Both the RED and GREEN teams are equally good with a great line up of cards+drivers. Both companies release great drivers. ATI releases a new driver every month in fact. There are so many forums out there, where people debate the same, but it never ends. PEACE...!..SHALOM...!

:)

Yup, that's true. It's like pc vs. mac & linux vs. windows or vista vs. xp :p

ayushman9

Journeyman

under 5k, go for Palit 9600GT 512MB 256-bit memory card for 4.7k

I don't know where can i get it as ,i am residing in raipur . Who is the official distributor of palit cards in India . Does it has a service locator website like XFX .

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

you can order online at theitwares.com or lynx-india.com

9600GT is also available in GDDR2 and stay away from that. Get the one that comes with GDDR3 RAM.

clmlbx

Technomancer

well I have my thread here but have'nt seen much response so posting here ..How is zebronics .. Platinum series & pro series PSU .. specially platinum series

chek the thread pls

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

hmm. zeb pro/platinum is highend in budget PSUs. Go for it or VIP or CM Extremepower if you are on a real tight budget.

Top Bottom