Graphics Cards related queries here.

utsav

damn busy...
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

8800 ultra is somewhere around 45k

Plz tell any other sites other than itwares and deltapage to find latest hardware prices

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?

Utsav bro visit your nearby market to know the latest prices.Most online sites will give high prices.

utsav

damn busy...

main problm is that in my local market only 6200 agp gpu is available it means i hav to bring the 6800 xt ago gpu from other nearby city

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?

Ask some friend or someone.I was just saying that online sites are not that reliable as far as the prices are concerned.
I think you should be able to get 6800gt agp at around 3.5k but the main problem would be finding one.Real pain in the a&& to locate a agp card nowadays.

and what is the cost of ati HD 2900?
is it gud?
which is the best graphix card on the market?
HD 2900 or 8800 ultra?

utsav

damn busy...

i am asking the price of 6800xt not 6800gt

i wanted to get an idea abt the price.

if any forum member can send me the card i will pay him a little extra also.any1 wants to send?

what is the diff btw 8600 and 8800 in terms of gaming?
all the latst games run smooth on my card.
with amazing graphix.
BTW i dont play games ne more.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

xfx 8800utra costing arond 40k, i suggest u take gtx which costs 33k, dont bother for the asus ones they are ridiculously overpriced

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

ddont bother about ati its not that good, u can still get it if u wish but most games are optimized for nvidia and not for ati so it would be better if u got nvidia. i reccomend u get 8800gtx it costs around 34k from xfx, this is an excellent card. the ultra is just like an overclocked version of gtx, go ahead with gtx and if u cant afford it u can try the 8800gts640mb edition. gud luk

utsav

damn busy...

from where can i buy 6800 xt 256MB AGP online.one of the member's pmed me saying try www.newegg.com .
whats ur suggestion.i am unable to find this card locally.

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

u can try online if u cant find locally ur need.its safe bt u hv to bear the delivery charges.

utsav

damn busy...

i can bear that much atleast but where to buy online.i didn't find this card on ebay and futurebazaar.com.where to try other than these.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart

^^Hope this helps-
*www.techforless.com/cgi-bin/tech4less/PVT42KUDE3?mv_pc=nextag

Top Bottom