Graphics Cards related queries here.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
Re: All Graphics Cards related queries here.

wo dude i dont think i can afford that much
my tv has a pc input though so can i have a 10 foot long pc monitor cable?

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

@entrana

thnx buddy:).
sad there is no date mentioned:(.
after viewing the info i hv changed my mind:).i shud rather wait for 89 series.
and if the price is not more than USD600,i can hv a 8900GTX.
@Harvik,can u add something to this??

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

look these are rumors and no OFFICIAL news has been announced, so we will just have to wait until nvidia actually announces it

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart

BULLZI said:
@entrana

thnx buddy:).
sad there is no date mentioned:(.
after viewing the info i hv changed my mind:).i shud rather wait for 89 series.
and if the price is not more than USD600,i can hv a 8900GTX.
@Harvik,can u add something to this??
All that has been told by the media,chinese sources and guru3d make the nvidia's marketing strategy a bit off the way from what they have taken for all the few last years.I seriously doubt these speculations.
Well people buy nvidia products just not because of performance but because of support for new software standards.I don't know about the 8700 speculation from guru3d as its an nvidia partner but i seriously doubt softpedia.I suggest u buy a sparkle calibre card(search at www.tigerdirect.com for calibre) online but why would u buy online cause the product transfer would take time.Nvidia and neither i recommend buying other overclocked cards because other stock coolers are not good.If u plan to buy an overclocked card from MSI or XFX then u should get a VGA cooler(HR - 03 plus) from prime as they ship anywhere and are indian resellers.The only good games that are coming out arein the next few months because of Christmas.They will all run smooth even on 8800GTS 320MB at 720p with max settings.

I recommend u to buy the 8800GTS 640MB or 8800GTX 768MB.Please emphasize on what i wrote.There are problems with the 320MB model of 8800GTS and although nvidia has solved it to some extent its still there,i hope its solved soon.

Edit: My father has forbid me from buying another 8800GTS 640MB. :(

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

tigerdirect does NOT ship to india
besides why do u want another gts, arent u happy with ur single gts?

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

harvy relax man u wont need that much power for crysis one 640mb shud suffice

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz

@entrana

wish u the very best for Monday:).
and yes ,u r rite,tigerdirect dont ship to india,only states of america are concerned.

@Harvik

so 8900 cards arent coming out shortly?thts sad:(.
my friend wanna get a 8800 GTX oc version.where to get that along with the VGA cooler?prime has both??

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

no tigerdirect ships to many countries unfortunately india not being one

hash!!

________

@quadroplex780, the psu reads the following:

AC INPUT : 115V/230V 8A/6.3A 60/50Hz
DC Output: +3.3V +5V +12V 1 +12V 2 -5V -12V 5Vsb
Max Power: 25A +25A +16A +16A 0.8A 0.8A 2.0A

is that alright? or should i start worryin lolz?? and how do i know theres 2 rails? :S

@The_Devil_Himself, the card cost me around 14-15k... i got my dad to buy it when he went to singapore... here in delhi, when i last checked, an 8800gts 320mb would've cost me atleast 18k... so i guess i have a decent bargain, barring the risk of no international warranty... :(

quadroplex780

Maximum Fame

hash!! said:
@quadroplex780, the psu reads the following:

AC INPUT : 115V/230V 8A/6.3A 60/50Hz
DC Output: +3.3V +5V +12V 1 +12V 2 -5V -12V 5Vsb
Max Power: 25A +25A +16A +16A 0.8A 0.8A 2.0A

is that alright? or should i start worryin lolz?? and how do i know theres 2 rails? :S
The +12V 1 & +12V 2 confirms that u have 2 rails so there's nothing to worry about.Happy Fragging:).

entrana said:
harvy relax man u wont need that much power for crysis one 640mb shud suffice
We are getting the HR-03 PLUS for the 8800 GTS and ULTRA 120 extreme both from THERMALRIGHT to build an extremely overclocked system;).

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

o so now ur dad has changed his mind again? good for you

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

i dont think u need to further overclock ur gts for a 1600 resolution, gts 640mb can handle that u shudnt risk overclocking

hey guys can anyone tell me whats this nvidia quadro fx

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl

@entrana
quadro FX are cards mainly used for animation, or graphics development purposes. They are much powerful and are more optimised for such purposes. Sure they can be used for gamin, but Geforce series has better value for money as far as gamin is concerned. The quadro series cards supports much more complex visual effect mostly not used in any of the games, but only for HQ animation movies. Such effects include wireframe antialiasing, super filtering etc.Quadro cards can handle those effects, but not that gud at producing effects heavily used in games like 16X AF, Supersampling etc.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

i see

guys can anyone suggest me a zebby smps worth maximum of 4k that would be best for my 8800gts 320mb, kindly tell me 600watts

Last edited:

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart

Zebronics ZEB-640W Diamond costs Rs 4700 without tax.Its SLI ready.
Other zebronics PSUs like the platinum 600w are not worth looking at as they have low 12V amperage rating.

Link

Last edited:

omdhar

Broken In

I have my system based on C2D E4300, ASUS P5B-MX/wifi, Kingston valueram 1 GB DDR2-667, 400 W Powersafe SMPS. I use integrated graphics memory of 256 MB. My mobo(Intel 946GZ chipset) supports Intel GMA 3000 which has Pixel Shader 2.0, Vertex Shader 3.0 (software) & Open GL 1.4 and no Hardware Transform & Lighting. Can anyone suggest me of some good race & action games for my pc.

Top Bottom