Government To Launch $35 Tablet On Oct 5

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Guys look at this interesting interview which Kapil Sibbal gave to NDTV regarding the tablet

[YOUTUBE]E-Fk5ESRWog[/YOUTUBE]

rsk11584

Journeyman
and for students they told it will be for something like 1250 or 50% of the normal cost, saw a flash news in NDTV ,,, mostly they will give it in some scheme, like TN govt has taken a scheme of providing free laptops to all 11,12 students..

Rajesh345

Youngling
hope this links r helpfull
Questions abt
$35 tablet Aakash FAQs | AndroidOS.in
infomercial version
Commercial version of $35 tablet to be called Datawind Ubislate | AndroidOS.in
Preorder commercial ver.
UbiSlate Netbook : Overview for ubislate netbook: Datawind ubislate Netbook with free mobile internet and browser with acceleration technology

got these links from google , i bear no responsibility if u going 2 purchase from this link

OP
socrates

socrates

In the zone
Is Aakash really world’s cheapest tablet?
Media seems to love tagging India as the “cheapest market”, especially after the launch of Tata Nano. However, it’s not same for the Aakash. After some search on Internet, we found out that there are a number of tablets available in the same price range and that too with better specs.
Your guide to the new 35 Aakash - Mobile Phone | ThinkDigit Features

Sarath

iDota
I am scared to order this (if at all it is on order) as I might deprive someone who would genuinely benifit from this.

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
They will manufacture more on tender basis by next year, about 10 lakh as I read. There will be more competitors for the manufacturing of Aakash, thus cost will also affect, and specs will get better...

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I prebooked the device at Aakash Tablet India : UbiSlate Netbook : Datawind ubislate
And I did that for the commercial version. So, now I won't deprive someone who would genuinely benefit from this. :-D

Gollum

Collector
hey be sure to post a review. i'm quite interested in the hd video processor.
and the internet through 3g/gsm USB dongle like tata photon etc

Top Bottom