Google Testing new ads format with scroll bar ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Seems that google may be testing new ad format with adsense program… I found few ads coming to my site and few sites where I was in, ads with scroll bar….

I took some screen shots,

Hmm.. will it heart the Ad income or will it help the ad income… !!! never the less I am not making a good deal of money from any ads, as for some reason I get tons of hit a day, and it seems people just come to read and go away !!! No one bothers to pay a visit to the ads !!! lol…

Anyway I am happy with iether way of Google ads… !!!

Source >>

Last edited:
OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
MetalheadGautham said:
@cheeta: If you really need ad visitors, just ask. But say Please :p

Those who have a personal contact with me, they all can confirm that I never asked any of them ever for the same... :lol:

So adding please is out of question :lol:

anyway can we try and stick to the on topic !!!!

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^lol,google is too smart guys, I think they have explicitly stated that they will ban accounts if there is any request for click the ads on your site's pages.I am sure I read it while I was signing for adsense.

Just work hard and be honest.

But in such cases video\picture ad can help.

Choto Cheeta said:
Those who have a personal contact with me, they all can confirm that I never asked any of them ever for the same... :lol:

So adding please is out of question :lol:

anyway can we try and stick to the on topic !!!!
OK Gandhiji...

There is hardly anything new in the new format of ad display. They need to improve their ad displaying engine instead. I think an ad customisation feature should be released in order to help us receive PROPER ads. In simple words, it means no ads advertising M$ in an Ubuntu Article, no ads telling us Porches are cheap here when reading about primier padmini.

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
hmm.. this new ads I see is using a lot of flash... !!!! even though it is a text ad block, still google showing picture/flash ads in it... which is not expected...

Thoough the content is Textual reading but the mean of showing is via flash.. which is slowing down the loading time of the page to narrow band visitors.. !!!

:(

Choto Cheeta said:
hmm.. this new ads I see is using a lot of flash... !!!! even though it is a text ad block, still google showing picture/flash ads in it... which is not expected...

Thoough the content is Textual reading but the mean of showing is via flash.. which is slowing down the loading time of the page to narrow band visitors.. !!!

Thats Bad... Real BAD:mad:

Those "non intrusive ads" are history:cry:

Voldy

The Dark lord
Choto Cheeta said:

Its like headache for those users who have less bandwidth they have to suffered alot by that step taken by google to show flash integrated ads:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom