Google Nexus 4 Thread

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Anyone really serious about getting this phone already got the phone from Play Store.
I don't expect it to be launched any time soon. Rumors won't end though.

rider

as Kratos
Tired of rumors and waiting as this device getting outdated. If it launch at prize more than 28k it will be not good.

This phone is getting outdated. :lol: Dude, it has 2GB DDR3 of RAM, will get the key lime pie first. It's the most future proof phone under 26k. :)

Anyone really serious about getting this phone already got the phone from Play Store.
I don't expect it to be launched any time soon. Rumors won't end though.

I suggest people to get from ebay or abroad. Waiting is just a waste of time. If this phone hits on July in the Indian market. Rumors of Nexus 5 will start to come and people will start waiting for October 2013. :p

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
A friend wants to purchase this from eBay. Is this seller reliable?
*www.ebay.in/itm/Brand-New-Original...53428?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item1e7a3725f4

rider

as Kratos
Absolutely reliable seller. Tell him to use coupon code, it will cost 23k.
shabbeerhf1 (8465 sales) with 99.5% positive feedback.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Absolutely reliable seller. Tell him to use coupon code, it will cost 23k.
shabbeerhf1 (8465 sales) with 99.5% positive feedback.
He will buy soon(after his dad finally agrees)
Thanks for the info :)
I would say getting 16 gig version for more 2-3k is kinda better.
Brand New Original & Sealed LG Google Nexus 4 E960 - 16GB - Black Color | eBay

sadly no. He was on a budget of less than 20k and got him to extend somehow.

rider

as Kratos
HERE COMES A MIND BLOWING DEAL FOR NEXUS 4 16GB
Hafte ka maal, saste mai! Hafte ka maal, saste mai! ;)
Google LG Nexus 4 | LG E960 | 16GB *BRAND NEW* (Factory Unlocked) | eBay
Use coupon code: 9C7YL8EIOX
Final Price: 24,691/-

Last edited:

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]
I bought N4 16 GB the day before yesterday from enext on ebay.in for 26.2k :)

shipped in 23 hrs !!

Now time to play around with it :p

any suggestions ?

abhilashthobias

Journeyman
Hey guys a friend of mine is planning to get the nexus and even i am planning on gettin this..
what i want to know is if i have any issues with the device and need to take it to service center then where will i take it to..since its not officially available in india..will LG guys fix it for a charge??
if any nexus user who may faced any issues can comment here would b of great help!

rider

as Kratos
Hey guys a friend of mine is planning to get the nexus and even i am planning on gettin this..
what i want to know is if i have any issues with the device and need to take it to service center then where will i take it to..since its not officially available in india..will LG guys fix it for a charge??
if any nexus user who may faced any issues can comment here would b of great help!

Don't worry! You will not face any issues with Nexus 4. You can pay to ServePro third party services for a year. They are great and provide service as good as manufacturers. Since it is not launched in India officially yet LG India will not fix.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I think LG people will fix problems for a charge.

@rider I've read about Galaxy Nexus owners getting phone fixed at a Samsung store(although there are claims of it being released I really don't think so)

abhilashthobias

Journeyman
Don't worry! You will not face any issues with Nexus 4. You can pay to ServePro third party services for a year. They are great and provide service as good as manufacturers. Since it is not launched in India officially yet LG India will not fix.

Can u tell me more about the servepro service..
is it like a third party warranty for the fon and how much does it cost?
can u also give me some link to their website so that i can check it.
in fact i tried to find this service but i dont think i am able to find what u r telling me
Water Damage, Fire Damage, Mold Restoration Services | Servpro Industries, Inc.

rider

as Kratos
I think LG people will fix problems for a charge.

@rider I've read about Galaxy Nexus owners getting phone fixed at a Samsung store(although there are claims of it being released I really don't think so)

May be in some big service centers of metro cities.

in fact i tried to find this service but i dont think i am able to find what u r telling me

No, this one is serve pro services *www.serveprowarranty.com :)
If you worried about after sales and service so much. Get some other phone like HTC One X or GS3 with proper warranty.

shreymittal

Being Human

This is the company
*www.serveprowarranty.com/About_us.aspx

Top Bottom