Google Nexus 4 Thread

kapilove77

Padawan
My mistake
SP, HOX +, S3, OP G, UPTO 35K me jitne bhi phone hai unn sab ki lag gai

It was correct till you said upto 35k. There are better option in 35k range with more features than nexus 4. It would be kick ass phone if it would've launched earlier like in January or even February.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
It was correct till you said upto 35k. There are better option in 35k range with more features than nexus 4. It would be kick ass phone if it would've launched earlier like in January or even February.

is something burning here.... lol

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
+1 for NOPE
N4 Wins....

No i am happy they launched here but thing is they are late but yeah i could've bought one if it launched before. but i have no regret that i go for zl this thing is beauty too. :)

Bro didn't mean to hurt u. just kidding. enjoy. yesterday I was abt to buy ZL but he was giving me w/o bill so not bought it. Thank God.

jasonbourne2012

Right off the assembly line
Exclusive: LG Nexus 4 India Launch in May at around Rs.24,000 Officially

24k Hmm.

Big news, was confused between G and buying N4 from Ebay @24.5 K but I saw an ad on Ebay from Enext which said clearance sale and I thot maybe those guys are actually discounting and selling off these units before it gets officially launched and guess i was correct.

Actually Op G is better phone in terms of benchmarks scores but just the fact that N4 is pure android experience and is available at lower price will now reduce the sales of G

Top Bottom