Google Nexus 4 Thread

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Google nexus series always not much in mainstream because of galaxy s series and lack of bloatwares. I know there are hundreds of mods available but I don't have any technical knowledge about what I am doing. Let see in future when the phone gets old i might try. I checked the wug fresh toolkit to unlock and root and i was almost going to process but some xda member told me use the coding process or you might have chances to get bricked by toolkit. I frighten and close all this stuff and decided to use vanilla.

wug fresh is ok, I used this Nexus 4 toolkit. the chances of bricking the device while using one of these is minimal, but if you're not comfortable with it, do it later on....

rider

as Kratos
wug fresh is ok, I used this Nexus 4 toolkit. the chances of bricking the device while using one of these is minimal, but if you're not comfortable with it, do it later on....

Thanks whenever i will do i will take help from you. :)

Superayush

Tech lover
Hey anyone knows how is battery performance of nexus 4? According to gsmarena it s battery not that good...despite 2100mah.

Will or when nexus 4 come to India?

rider

as Kratos
Battery is average, not bad for an android phone. I keep in auto brightness and wifi off it lasts a day easily. In minimal use it can run for day and half. It charges really fast thanks to 10A socket charger.

kapilove77

Padawan
Need a quick reply i am getting nexus 4 for 25k locally but he said box is opened by customs but phone never taken out of box. Should i get it?

OP
guru_urug

guru_urug

iGoogle
After a long tiring mental debate, i finally bought my Google nexus 4!! Local buy from Alfa in Mumbai. Damages 25k. I preferred the local buy since I got to use and check the phone on the spot. Too tired now to post pics...I've only got energy left for this new beauty of a phone. Man what an experience !! First glance I was bowled over...more updates later..zzzz

Superayush

Tech lover
I know too early to ask but anyone got update on release of nexus 5
Coming this io may 15 or November and any idea will it launch in India
Man sacrificing nexus 4 idea note 3 idea and counting on IT can't wait :0

rider

as Kratos
I know too early to ask but anyone got update on release of nexus 5
Coming this io may 15 or November and any idea will it launch in India
Man sacrificing nexus 4 idea note 3 idea and counting on IT can't wait :0

As we all know previous nexus phones like nexus s, galaxy nexus and nexus 4 came in November. So the next nexus will most probably come in November. Better to get this phone as soon as possible. For 25k it's still a steal. If you keep waiting for the next phone you can never get one. I suggest you to get nexus 4, you will one of them who get upcoming key lime pie OS first. :)

kapilove77

Padawan
I will be getting nexus 4 too soon. Had some family problem till now but i convinced my parents. woohoo. Soon you will be mine My Precious! :D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Everyone who buys one please post here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167604

Keeping a list of Nexus device owners :p

Top Bottom