Google Nexus 4 Thread

angeleyes

Broken In
Experience xperia without paying full price. Unlocked, rooted, now flashing Xperia clone ROM:

Update Nexus 4 to NeXperia Z4 (Xperia Z) ROM with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Custom Firmware [How To] - Tutorial / Guide

abhidev

Human Spambot
After a long tiring mental debate, i finally bought my Google nexus 4!! Local buy from Alfa in Mumbai. Damages 25k. I preferred the local buy since I got to use and check the phone on the spot. Too tired now to post pics...I've only got energy left for this new beauty of a phone. Man what an experience !! First glance I was bowled over...more updates later..zzzz

hey did you check for official headsets for Nexus 4?

All the Nexus 4 owners...pls let me know which headsets wired/wireless(NFC or bluetooth) headsets are you using for music n calls..

rider

as Kratos
hey did you check for official headsets for Nexus 4?

All the Nexus 4 owners...pls let me know which headsets wired/wireless(NFC or bluetooth) headsets are you using for music n calls..

There is no headset out of the box. I bought Soundmagic PL 11 for 750 bucks.

abhidev

Human Spambot
There is no headset out of the box. I bought Soundmagic PL 11 for 750 bucks.

actually Google has released the official headsets for Nexus 4 on their site. Wondered if they'll be available in alfa(mumbai)

Where did u get those for 750?? Flipkart shows 1120Rs.

OP
guru_urug

guru_urug

iGoogle
Hello,
Can anybudy gives me any link from where i can order N4.. COD option is must...
If you live in Mumbai, you can buy it from Alfa in cash. I got mine from there for 25k, you even get to check the phone on the spot. The guy on the counter even told me that they will get the phone repaired(with charges) in case problem arises after a few months.

actually Google has released the official headsets for Nexus 4 on their site. Wondered if they'll be available in alfa(mumbai)

Where did u get those for 750?? Flipkart shows 1120Rs.

The official earphones for the nexus are ok-ish. Not really worth the premium IMO. Even I have ordered Soundmagic E10 from SMCInternational.in for 1650/-. Expecting the delivery tmrw :)

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
COD for Nexus 4 is not possible. The phone is itself in high demand.

Buy Google LG Nexus 4 16GB Online In India Price, Reviews, Specifications, Features, Ratings At Discounted Price Only On Maniacstore.com

They r providing COD. :-D

rider

as Kratos
Buy Google LG Nexus 4 16GB Online In India Price, Reviews, Specifications, Features, Ratings At Discounted Price Only On Maniacstore.com

They r providing COD. :-D

Price is too much. You can get for 25-26k easily by prepaying.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Well a few thousand rupees for a imported phone available on COD is justifiable IMO. Although they should have priced it lower.

rider

as Kratos
Well on COD also they r providing 500 cashback. should i go for this ?? any other store ??

but i dnt trust these stores so COD is best...

It's okay. Your decision. BTW I got my phone a month ago for 25.7k from ebay.in. They are trustable and reliable.

vgowtham97

Journeyman
I am thinking to buy this phone instead of Xperia SP ? What differences will find in this phone when compared to Xperia SP. Only warranty is the issue?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
More or less the warranty only. Other than I feel the Nexus 4 is a overall better phone than the SP.

See this Comparing LG Nexus 4 vs. Sony Xperia SP - Eleven Reasons for the LG Nexus 4 - VERSUS IO

rider

as Kratos
I am thinking to buy this phone instead of Xperia SP ? What differences will find in this phone when compared to Xperia SP. Only warranty is the issue?
There is no comparison between them. :D
Nexus 4 is many times better phone. Get it, you will get to all new Android 5 first on nexus 4.

Top Bottom