Google Nexus 4 Thread

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
@rider A review with few snaps :)

Since Nexus 7 is available here, they may release N4 , so I'm also planning to grab one. :-D

techFanatic

Broken In
the nexus 7 released with 5k more than the actual price so if nexus 4 releases in India, expect the prices to be hiked by 5k....

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
OK guys, if I have to buy the 16GB version, how do I proceed with the purchase? Do I need to get it from US? How much it'll cost and how much time will it take to get here?

shreymittal

Being Human
OK guys, if I have to buy the 16GB version, how do I proceed with the purchase? Do I need to get it from US? How much it'll cost and how much time will it take to get here?

Get it from here:Google LG Nexus 4 | LG E960 | 16GB *BRAND NEW* (Factory Unlocked) | eBay

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
This might help anyone wondering how good is the screen of nexus 4
Nexus Screen when Compared with S3,Note 2 and iphone 4s

*i.imgur.com/CGb56tL.jpg

kunalht

In the zone
plz tell me
if i buy this phone from us how much is the total cost for that?
i mean cost with shipping charges & tax.
& is 8 GB is enough for normal use?

rider

as Kratos
After a week. I would say it's very tough to say anything against this phone. I extremely like its performance. Google worked a lot to compete with iPhone 5. As an earlier iOS user. I was worried about the software optimization of android phones. But it performs all the general tasks like a charm and its very difficult to find any kind of lag. Multi tasking in this phone is pleasure thanks to 2GB of RAM. The display of the phone is as good as apple retina screen. It's made of the best quality IPS LCD panel. Contrast and brightness is excellent. Black levels are great like SLCD-2 of One X. Pixel density of 318PPI is razor sharp. In terms of camera it performs fantastic. Colours are accurate and image processing is really sharp. In day light images, it works like a boss. In low light I took pictures in HDR mode that magically turns a dark image taken at low light into better luminescence. But it takes few seconds to process which is kinda annoying. The front facing camera is also so so in performance in the room. Gaming performance is ultimate in this device. I played NFS MW and GTA VC and it run smoothly without any lag or hiccups. But after sometime of playing it gets warm. The build quality of the phone makes it feel rich, thanks to its glass body. Since I read many reviews telling that phone is too delicate, I was worried about it. But after using I would say it's not that much serious. All you have to do is put it in a cover case. I accidently dropped once on the glass table, nothing happened. The phone is thicker and heavier than Galaxy S3 but not so much. Battery performance is quite average. It works approx 6-7 hours in wifi using. For a normal working day usage it gets enough for a day use. For mobile gamers out there this phone may make you suffer because only about 13GB memory is for user and these new games like NFS MW occupies 2GB of storage.

Last edited:

shreymittal

Being Human
plz tell me
if i buy this phone from us how much is the total cost for that?
i mean cost with shipping charges & tax.
& is 8 GB is enough for normal use?

Get it from ebay 16 gig version @28K
In 8 gig you will only get 5 gig user usable memory so go for 16 gig instead

Superayush

Tech lover
Hey is nexus 4 for 299$ iN US only or is there anyother country getting this unique pricing (Singapore?/Dubai?)
Pls tell I might be going out of India so I might but it there xD

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Hey is nexus 4 for 299$ iN US only or is there anyother country getting this unique pricing (Singapore?/Dubai?)
Pls tell I might be going out of India so I might but it there xD

Should be available in Singapore or Dubai. Although it might cost a little more than than the Play Store price. But it's worth it :wink:

Top Bottom