Google+ : Google’s new Social Network

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
does anyone know whats the age criteria to join google+????
gagan007 had sent me an invite..... but when i tried to join it just showed

"This feature is not available for your account.
You must be over a certain age to use this feature."

For now you cant use Google+ from this account. Use a alternate Google id for it.

Even I made same mistake in first go :wink:

paul.rohit

Broken In
ok i cant figure this out...in my google + account..i cant see people who ive added when theyre online inthe chat list...i can only see the people from the chatlist in my gmail account?? what the hell is happening? i even enabled the chet in the circles

Piyush

Lanaya
Your views on Google+

Please share your honest views as i have came across mixed answers.
Also do post your appropriate reasons to support your views.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Re: Your views on Google+

Honestly?

"Oh no, not another social networking site! Aren't there enough already?

Personally, I'm psyched by so many companies trying to make their website out life and fade away from real face-to-face conversation, heck even phone calls are better.

It's like the same case with Smartphone OSes, their biggest aim being 'how to sell the user out 0.99$ apps' ."

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I dont think we need another networking site. Facebook is more than enough. and the way facebook has got integrated in our lives (in Neespaper classifieds, TV news channels that small 'F' , blogs, games, etc) its not going to be easy to dethrone facebook. It wont happen in a year or two. The entire facebook revolution ant be rolled back so easily. Untill facebook makes a blunder(like ask its users to pay $$$) I dont feel any other Social Networking site can dethrone it (disregarding how good or bad it is)

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
^^I do but its a good way these days to keep in touch with your old friends from school and elsewhere... :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
These days I am totally thinking its of no use. But its very very usefull in keeping in touch with old friends who you dont meet as they are in different school, college , etc

So its getting popular each day!

Top Bottom