Google+ : Google’s new Social Network

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Its just not worth comparing these 2.

Why?

Google+ isnt YET open for public. Full of bugs and errors. No games.

and in that comparison the less ammount of importance shown to FB games is not good. Many many users are in facebook just for games. To compete with friends challenge them, etc

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ FYI, Google+ open invites. So it is like open to GP. And no one compare with games here. Usability, interface, privacy and ease of use, G+ stands way ahead of FB.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Easier than ever, and a SNS hater like me using G+ , think how it changes the way SNS will be. BTW It's not a full-fledged SNS BTW, no PM's, no poking (god, i hate this) and no looking-into-someone's-privacy ****. Simple, clean and after all, you can hide it, simply by clicking the "Web" link on top will bring Google Search... :D What else you want?

Tech&ME

Banned
^^ FYI, Google+ open invites. So it is like open to GP. And no one compare with games here. Usability, interface, privacy and ease of use, G+ stands way ahead of FB.

^^ Easier than ever, and a SNS hater like me using G+ , think how it changes the way SNS will be. BTW It's not a full-fledged SNS BTW, no PM's, no poking (god, i hate this) and no looking-into-someone's-privacy ****. Simple, clean and after all, you can hide it, simply by clicking the "Web" link on top will bring Google Search... :D What else you want?

Read the T&C before talking about PRIVACY.

Google+ and Google will automatically add your G+ profile to the search engine with your information you entered on the INFO page for PUBLIC even if you set it as PRIVATE.

You can however hide some info like your DOB.

So, be aware before you use Google services.

Robots are coming you KILL your PRIVACY ! Ehh!!

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Dude, privacy in sense i meant my photos, posts, info's. I don't bother if someone just view my profile but if somebody sees my wall posts, it is awkward. This way G+ is far better.

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer
Mark Zuckerberg has the highest number of followers (134328 and counting) :razz:
*plus.google.com/104560124403688998123
Without any posts.

Read the T&C before talking about PRIVACY.

Google+ and Google will automatically add your G+ profile to the search engine with your information you entered on the INFO page for PUBLIC even if you set it as PRIVATE.

You can however hide some info like your DOB.

So, be aware before you use Google services.

Robots are coming you KILL your PRIVACY ! Ehh!!
I heard that they're suspending profiles set to private.

Tech&ME

Banned
^^
Exactly @SyGeek

And @Furious_Gamer

Dude, you have not understood the concept of Google man. They will put ROBOTS to shiff off your profile man. Don't know exactly how DEEP they are planning to dig into your profile.

Try to go here : profile.google.com

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer
^^
Exactly @SyGeek

And @Furious_Gamer

Dude, you have not understood the concept of Google man. They will put ROBOTS to shiff off your profile man. Don't know exactly how DEEP they are planning to dig into your profile.

Try to go here : profile.google.com
"Your search - site:profile.google.com - did not match any documents."

*www.google.com/robots.txt - "/profiles" disallowed from crawling

Edit: stupid smileys -_-;

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
In every site, whether it is a social network, email, blogging site, banks, railways etc. your information is always compromised. But I have seen some kind of paranoia spread all over web specially for Google services.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@Tech&ME
whatever, but i feel G+ is not another FB. It's much more than that. Still we need to explore many things and thanks Google for video chat. It is awesome.

noob

Cyborg Agent
Its just not worth comparing these 2.

Why?

Google+ isnt YET open for public. Full of bugs and errors. No games.

and in that comparison the less ammount of importance shown to FB games is not good. Many many users are in facebook just for games. To compete with friends challenge them, etc

those games are pure BS. it was fun at start and now its full of spam. I hate it. Stopped playing after 1st 2 months..so did most of my friends.

Bad thing is , they mix those game updates in live news feed....

G+ is far far better as of now.

Last edited:

noob

Cyborg Agent
Ok have a look at this : Google+ demands your real name: Pseudonyms suspended - SlashGear

so whats wrong ?just be real...or have another gmail acc to fake yourself..u have a choice.

can anyone send me invitation.. email id is sonivikas21@gmail.com

sent buddy

I don't think you can chat with the persons you have added in your circles. G+ is not "Meant" to be so. I think, to chat with someone, you would specially have to add them on Chat list.

Which setting you are talking about?

you can chat...its called Huddles..group chat

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer
Ok have a look at this : Google+ demands your real name: Pseudonyms suspended - SlashGear
Google+ = taking offline social life online. there are no fake identities in reality, so they're making fake identities non-existent on the web too.

Top Bottom