Google+ : Google’s new Social Network

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
there is a share button thingy on top right corner. Press it. In the window that pops up, write "Google+ Invitation" in bigger text box and the email ID of the person in the smaller one where Circles get populated. Done

Dangerous Dave

Digital Marketer
People are selling Google Plus invite *cgi.ebay.in/Google-Google-plus-Inv...tDomain_203&hash=item19c6d2fc6c#ht_848wt_1139

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
People are selling Google Plus invite Google + (Google plus) Invite | eBay

Whoa!! :shock:
Who says, you can't get anything if you have the money!

BTW, people who said, you can join Google+ from any other ID, even if it's not GMail, might be wrong!
Quote from Extension slurps Facebook contacts into Google+ | Deep Tech - CNET News
The extension doesn't solve the biggest problem with Google+, though: getting people to actually use it. Even when an easy sign-up replaces Google+ beta's hobbled invitation process, you'll still have to convince your Facebook pals to tune into another conversation channel. And people might not necessarily list Gmail addresses at Facebook, making it harder to get in touch over Google+, which of course requires a Google account.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
A guy in previous page joined with Yahoo id. I sent request. He joined. It was a Google account too. Not only Gmail locked :wink:

Whistler81

The One and Only
G. Sharma dude, thanks a million for the invitation but as you might have guessed, it didn't work for me. Thanks anyways for the effort.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ I think yes.
But IMO, just login to plus.google.com and registering with them also works. Since it lets you add to a waiting list of some sorts. So sooner or later you can find your way inside.

mitraark

Decrepit
Some of my friends are all going Google+ the power of HTML5 , but i was looking into HTML5 basics and i learnt many sites are passing off Javascript Flash and HTML as HTML5 , so how can i know how much of HTML5 is Google+ made of ??? Maybe the +1 Button is HTML5 but still not sure.

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer
Google+ Google Plus Invites via email! | eBay Check out the buy history, rofl! I should make on too..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/internet-www/143107-google-google-s-new-social-network-6.html See the comments section, Google+ should remain invite-only, seriously, or it will end like..

[IMG]*i.imgur.com/hg1yV.gif[/IMG]

Last edited:
Top Bottom