Good news for Intel G965 Users who use integrated graphics

lavi87

Broken In
Integrated audio drivers not working in VISTA ULTIMATE

BIG HELP NEEDED FROM G965wh users

friends my microphone doesnot work at all in VISTA ULTIMATE despite i have installed latest audio driver from intel for vista 32 bit

also my 5.1 audio doesnot work in VISTA ULTIMATE only front speakers work.

NONE of the above mentioned problem occurs in WINDOWS XP . EVERYTHING WORKS fine in xp.
then why its not working in it.

also i have installed vista a no. of times so as its not due to improper instalation. plz help nowhere else i can get such a huge & smart G965 USERS.

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
Re: Integrated audio drivers not working in VISTA ULTIMATE

lavi87 said:
BIG HELP NEEDED FROM G965wh users

friends my microphone doesnot work at all in VISTA ULTIMATE despite i have installed latest audio driver from intel for vista 32 bit

also my 5.1 audio doesnot work in VISTA ULTIMATE only front speakers work.

NONE of the above mentioned problem occurs in WINDOWS XP . EVERYTHING WORKS fine in xp.
then why its not working in it.

also i have installed vista a no. of times so as its not due to improper instalation. plz help nowhere else i can get such a huge & smart G965 USERS.

First check if u inserted the microphone jack in pink colour jack at back and click in tray icon the sigmatel audio setup [or u find it in control panel]. then in jack setup click the pink colour jack u should get the options as microphone or rear speakers select microphone..

I assume that ur 5.1 speakers jack comes in three colours green pink and blue insert in correct jacks and in sigmatel audio setup click jack colours and see the green is set to center subwoofer pink to rear speakers and blue to front speakers

I dont have 5.1 so I cant test

Let me know if it solved the problem

DavidC1

Broken In
Bioshock is even running ?? Didn't the min. requirement include SM3.0 !! i.e. both PS3.0 and VS3.0 :O ..

The latest 14.31 production drivers support full Shader Model 3.0 with Pixel Shader 3.0 and Vertex Shader 3.0 for the G965, including advanced effects like HDR and Bloom. The beta and pre-beta 14.31 drivers only ran Vertex Shader 2.0. I now await for the choices for Anisotropic filtering, as G965 supports 16xAS in hardware. I don't know if the drivers support that yet though.

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
Today downloaded Medal of Honour Airbourne Demo and was dissapointed because the game does not support IGP

It displays an prompt message as your video card not supported:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
soft that's used to play games when ur vid card aint supported . emulates certain features and gives null to other features . didnt help me although

Tocano

Right off the assembly line
BIG PROBLEM! :mad:

When I try to install this driver it says that its "not validated for my computer" and to "download the appropriate driver." I am sure that I have a G965 (dell latitude d630 notebook with x3100 integrated graphics).

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I will be needing this driver in order to play Starcraft 2 when it comes out :D

[EDIT] Ok I got the driver installed by using the manual .inf installation thing in the control panel. At least I think I did. The install went smoothly and then I tried the exe again for good measure. That also went smoothly and I didnt get the validation error. Restarted my comp and everything looks good, BUT the driver version still says 6.14.10.4859. Shouldn't it be 14.31??? I guess I'll try a game like doom 3 to see if it works... Also, I have two "Mobile Intel 965..."s in my device manager. Is that normal or is there somehow two copies of the same driver installed? It was like that before I started messing with the new driver version.

How can I tell if I have the new shader model 3.0 version besides looking at the driver version number?

Last edited:

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
nope , mobile version is different . its gma3100 and not gma x3000 . as far as i can remember x3000 is better and i dont think that driver is for 3100 .

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
The vegetation of Medal of Honor Airborne disappoints.Its not up to the mark.Character skinning and lightning are ok but not overwhelming.

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
Final Drivers for Vista are also Released [on 07/08/2007]
But they are not WHQL Certified yet
Here are The links

**Download 32 Bit Vista**

**Download 64 Bit Vista**

Will test some more titles

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
Now New drivers for both XP and vista released
both are WHQL certified

**Download 32 Bit XP**

**Download 64 Bit XP**

**Download 32 Bit VISTA**

**Download 64 Bit VISTA**

omdhar

Broken In
I have my system based on C2D E4300, ASUS P5B-MX/wifi, Kingston valueram 1 GB DDR2-667, 400 W Powersafe SMPS. I use integrated graphics memory of 256 MB. My mobo(Intel 946GZ chipset) supports Intel GMA 3000 which has Pixel Shader 2.0, Vertex Shader 3.0 (software) & Open GL 1.4 and no Hardware Transform & Lighting. Can anyone suggest me of some good race & action games for my pc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom