Good news for Intel G965 Users who use integrated graphics

can i try these drivers with my board, i have intel original 946GZIS board. and my graphics gardware is gma3100 which is onboard.

also tell me if anybody able to play gta4 with onboard graphics:eek:

akash1988

Broken In
can i try these drivers with my board, i have intel original 946GZIS board. and my graphics gardware is gma3100 which is onboard.

also tell me if anybody able to play gta4 with onboard graphics:eek:

These drivers r for Intel965G, I dont think it will install in ur machine.

And I hav played GTA4 on my Intel965 Board, but the FPS r very very low.

akash1988

Broken In
Has anyone found any way to play Stranglehold with good FPS??

Plz recommend some method for X3100.

There's a GMAbooster for Intel945, but not for 965. So can we do something to increases FPS in x3100.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
hey guys i have a problem with a intel gma chipset so i thought that i will post it here.............
my friend bought a hp dv5 laptop loaded with intel 4 series chipset:D:D:D okay.....
he has windows vista installed on it... and whenever he plays cs 1.6 steam ... the fps drops like hell...his average in game fps is about 20-35 fps and hence results in very choppy gameplay ....although i know that the x4500 igmp has enough juice to handle cs @ 100 fps @ 640X480X32 so i was just asking if you guys ...could help.....:razz::razz:
Thanks "all3n":idea:

P.S he uses a video setting of 640X480X32 , i also made him install the latest video and other drivers for the chipset....

manugupta29

Right off the assembly line
NoasArcAngel,
install directx 9.0c as your friend has windows vista which has directx 10. Older games requires 9 version. So try with directx 9.if this works then i think you can play cs1.6 in higher resolution as cs1.6 is old game & p45 is far capable of running cs1.6.

Strife

Broken In
Hello everyone, I have noticed that this forum is getting a bit old with not many people posting/replying for many days or weeks at a time, just thought to tell you guys (if you didn't already know) there is another thread regarding the x3100 and it gets posted on much more frequently, also since this thread's creater has moved on and got himself some better card.

*forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=128777

(Hope this helps if you didn't already know)

mad_max

Journeyman
what about call of duty world at war? and fear2(i know i am expecting too much but still)?

W@W uses the same engine as CoD4 so it should run without a problem...and i played the demo of F.E.A.R 2 @ 640x480 without any problem or lag at all,and i'm pretty darn sure that it'll run at 8**x6** without any issues.hope that helps:)

I have DG33,is it powerful than G965?
I just want to play fallout3...

g35 is,but i don't think g33 is though....i wanna know how fallout 3 works too?

Last edited:

DarkRoxas

Right off the assembly line
Uh.. I know this is an old thread but.. I want to play Assassin's Creed, with 16.xx and its not working, yet it works for you guys..?

Top Bottom