Gmail is the first choice of Hackers and crackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
Guys i read in one of the leading telugu news daily in Andhrapradesh "Andhra Jyothi" stating Gmail is the world's first service that can be hacked easily,
the news stated that the mails or any important msgs coming to your inbox already has some adds related to the mail, for suppose say you got a mail from www.matrimonial .com , an online marriage site.So for gmail along with this mail from matrimonial server some other adds are being attached at page related to marriage sites, say shopping sites,jewellery sites e.t.c;the source states that these adds are the number one means for the hackers to see all your mails and confidential bakups in gmail irrespective of passwords and your usernames

Source(Andhra Pradesh) : "Andhra Jyothi" or "Andhra Bhoomi" main edition ,telugu daily news paper on thursday Dec 13,2007

Last edited:
OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
narangz said:
No. It ain't true.

it is true dear, in early 2006 some of guys invented a trick for hacking Gmail password without your knowledge, i think you are aware of it, sending mail request to Gmail server as you sent from your mail for some request of password

Last edited:

amol48

Searching...
GOOGLE itself is the biggest hacker... :-D... So even if others are not hacking google sure is. But does is stop us from using google NO.. !! :p so don't worry till that mail ID is just informal and you won't get any imp mails e.g. from banks...

narangz

Web developer
Batistabomb said:
it is true dear, in early 2002 some of guys invented a trick for hacking Gmail password without your knowledge, i think you are aware of it, sending mail request to Gmail server as you sent from your mail for some request of password

Bhai that was a trick used on users by hackers to get the password. I read that even for Hotmail & Yahoo! It was for idiots.

This is not true :)

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
narangz said:
Bhai that was a trick used on users by hackers to get the password. I read that even for Hotmail & Yahoo! It was for idiots.

This is not true :)

may be iam not sure, but it was the type of sending a script attached to inbox msg

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
i dont belive this...its impossible....its not dat easy to just move in to any mail box...i do belive dat loopholes are present in gmail n in yahoo also which let u in but dey have been patched long ago...its history guys...

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
Abhishek Dwivedi said:
i dont belive this...its impossible....its not dat easy to just move in to any mail box...i do belive dat loopholes are present in gmail n in yahoo also which let u in but dey have been patched long ago...its history guys...

abhi we are normal users, no need to worry,who will crack us,we are not an indian government or software industry to hack our day-to-day activities

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Being unimportant has its advantages. No one spends time hacking your PC if they already know that you got nothing of that worth ;)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
The least thing I wanted was a telugu regional daily telling me that my gmail account can be hacked easily.LMAO,can't get better.

Google rules!

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
its completely impossible to just hack into a GMAIL acc..da guys sitting dere r not nuts...*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/76.gif...ne ways...Gmail is secure n nuthing 2 worry...

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
LOL, they earn billions and pay millions to techs for securing their network.

Had it been so easy to hack GMAIL, they wont have such large members, and you will see news flashing on most channels not just Telgu Newspapers ;)

amol48

Searching...
Sukhdeep Singh said:
LOL, they earn billions and pay millions to techs for securing their network.

Had it been so easy to hack GMAIL, they wont have such large members, and you will see news flashing on most channels not just Telgu Newspapers ;)

+1 for this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom