Gmail is the first choice of Hackers and crackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

expertno.1

Technomancer
This all is fake as i say now ......

Hacking in this era is not so easier now........everyone cant hack gmail :razz:

Its not like the movie Swordfish where you can hack everything whithin 1 minute :razz:

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
here is another bug

open gmail on firefox now do not check (remember password) and now login to ur inbox now kill firfox process from task manager and now start the firefox again it will ask whether to restore session or create the new session, click on restore session and you will be logged in into gmail inbox without supplying username and password.

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
Desi-Tek.com said:
here is another bug

open gmail on firefox now do not check (remember password) and now login to ur inbox now kill firfox process from task manager and now start the firefox again it will ask whether to restore session or create the new session, click on restore session and you will be logged in into gmail inbox without supplying username and password.

yes, working......

Vivek788

In the zone
ohk..there are severe allegations tat google reads our mail to get ads into it...it luks like they are using the web search spiders to get words for their ads...why shud they bother to read all msg and try to interpret the myriad data belonging to someone...so privacy is not being compromised.

And by using their own security measures..only google can peek into ur mails.so directed hacking is not possible.

And even after all this..if u are not satisfied...find a service u are confident of and move ur important transaction to it...tats wat many ppl are doing...but remember..all services are equally vulnerable out there....at least the free services....

expertno.1

Technomancer
ax3 said:
all mail provider can b hacked ....... dont ask how [illegal na] ......

bt its TRUE ........

acchhaaa :eek:

do you know kya :p

hack my gmail id........come on........lol

dont take it seriously :p . if you can then tech me too :lol:

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

V

vaibhavtek

hacking account is not easy..!!!

If you hack his account i will think u r the best tech person.

itna easy nahi hai.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Batistabomb said:
may be iam not sure, but it was the type of sending a script attached to inbox msg
Are you talking to attach a meaningless text file with some stupid script with your ID and password somewhere in between that script and the other person's ID (whose ID you want to hack) and send it to some ID like gmail.password@gmail.com??

Nothing will happen but it will be you whose ID will get hacked as you yourself provided your password. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom