[Complaint] Gigabyte MotherBoard RMA - Prepare to be Humiliated

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Do Gigabyte Service centers require Invoice to RMA graphic cards ? Its not mentioned in website, what if someone bought graphic card from US and wants to RMA it in India by telling them he has lost the bill but bought in India ?

Naxal

Little Kid
topgear said:
The shop and fridge company simply ignored court order - so the only option left for the customer to go to the Civil court and god only knows how long it would take and how much money will be spent more on this not to mention the time - so what happened next ? nothing.

Not really, things would be faster for enforcing a verdict and process is different than you say, court will enforce the verdict in these cases.

topgear said:
I know sitting in of the front monitor and typing and calling won't matter much but Consumer court - is it really effective .. I know a case of Fridge and a electronics shop ( who sold it ) has lost in Consumer Court though it took nearly 1 year to get the justice and when the court ordered for a Rs. 10k compensation ( the price of the fridge only and what about the court expenses the customers had to pay and the long waiting and harassment ? )

Personal exp, I have fought and won two cases in consumer court.. Both of them were fought without any lawyer (but with help from a lawyer friend).. Yes it took one and a half year, yes compensation was not upto the mark as expected but relief was good and unless more and more people takes this main and makes this a mainstream practice, things wont go better by them self with just pushing emails dont you think ??

topgear said:
what did you expect ?? That Gigabyte will do something extra ordinary if they get a complaint about one of their service center ??

Its all about profit and loss for them, unless they find series of law suit nothing will change. Yes one more way is boycotting them, but when people are reluctant for turning to court, how many can we reach to effect their sales chart by our own ??

Culture needs to be little more towards fighting attitude, paying visits to court, first few years are difficult but when this becomes mainstream, neta's too will have to notice to save their vote bank and get things happening in court too by diverting gov efforts there.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
high time that CORSAIR should start making all the computer components.

Now what left? Asus gone, Gigabyte Gone. ASROCK,MSI, BIOSTAR. anybody having any story with them also pls share.

I also have started counting my days as i am also the owner of a G mobo.

@topgear pls help me when it will be my turn with all the contacts. Stay blessed & God bless me.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
which mobo to buy then.
i'm in for a mobo for i5 2400
a gigabyte tab was open side by. just closed that.
really.
asus and gigabyte.
now what ??
which company to opt for??

thanks topgear.
saw that on your siggy.
just adding those to mine too..

and congo buddy.
was a long fight.
actually it is.
spread the link to this thread everywhere on the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom