Get Free Windows Vista DVDs at www.merawindows.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I installed my own display drivers and I think thats the prob. Anyways I reinstalled Vista and again installed video drivers. Not the new but old ones. Now its working.

For those who wanna know my config:

Amd 3200+
Asus A8n-e
Xfx Geforce 6600gt 256 mb
1 GB DDR Transcand Ram

And this is capable of running Vista.:)

And hey can anyone plz give me the code to activate Vista. Its not getting activated thru internet. Internet is connected but some prob, it says it doesn't connects. And when I called on that toll no. that machine only gives me 8 blocks code and 9 one is remaining empty. And I think everyone gets the same no. so I think it won't be illegal to ask. If it is than don't give but if its not than give me plzzzzzzzz.

Last edited:

go_gamez

In the zone
Chirag said:
I installed my own display drivers and I think thats the prob. Anyways I reinstalled Vista and again installed video drivers. Not the new but old ones. Now its working.

For those who wanna know my config:

Amd 3200+
Asus A8n-e
Xfx Geforce 6600gt 256 mb
1 GB DDR Transcand Ram

And this is capable of running Vista.:)

And hey can anyone plz give me the code to activate Vista. Its not getting activated thru internet. Internet is connected but some prob, it says it doesn't connects. And when I called on that toll no. that machine only gives me 8 blocks code and 9 one is remaining empty. And I think everyone gets the same no. so I think it won't be illegal to ask. If it is than don't give but if its not than give me plzzzzzzzz.

which no..did u call ?the toll free no ?

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
hey Guys ,
My sys config is:
P4 2.4GHZ
Intel 845GVSR MOBO
512MB RAM
Seagate 250GB HDD

Can My system run vista????

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Ok guys , i have installed Vista in My D: drive. But , No drivers are installed in it.
I have Win XP SP2 in C: drive.
This is what I did: First I right click D: drive and quick formatted it in NTFS. Then I autorun The Vista DVD and pressed the Install Vista Button. Then It asked for partition , I selected the same D: drive for it. In between , it said warning that could not find Primary and secondary IDE channel, Continue???
I selected Yes. Then It installed. But now the problem is , graphics are extremely poor and I cannot install my motherbord drivers in it. It says error.

What to do???
Where I went wrong???
How to solve the problem????

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Many drivers r not compatible with Vista. Luckily my sound drivers worked.:) But my processor driver, display driver (new one doesn't works old one does), tv tuner driver and some more doesn't work.

Anand_RF

Journeyman
~Phenom~ said:
Ok guys , i have installed Vista in My D: drive. But , No drivers are installed in it.
I have Win XP SP2 in C: drive.
This is what I did: First I right click D: drive and quick formatted it in NTFS. Then I autorun The Vista DVD and pressed the Install Vista Button. Then It asked for partition , I selected the same D: drive for it. In between , it said warning that could not find Primary and secondary IDE channel, Continue???
I selected Yes. Then It installed. But now the problem is , graphics are extremely poor and I cannot install my motherbord drivers in it. It says error.

What to do???
Where I went wrong???
How to solve the problem????
I don't think you can run vista on your 512 mb ram 845 mobo and p4 2.4 ghz, that's why it doesnt have aero. You don't have a gfx card, do you?
Also, I think the vista that merawindows ships is meant for 64-bit, not too sure of that though. But, you won't be able to install drivers, use drivers that vista installs.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
@anandRF, I dont have a GFX card. And how to use drivers that vista installs??

@pathiks, is the no. 1800 1111 00 of Vista helpline , toll free???

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Yaar some one give the activation code. Plzzz. Don't ask me to call or something. Some probs with that machine.

Anand_RF

Journeyman
It isn't activation code. It is online activation or telephone activation. Online worked for me. Plus, I believe giving activation code is illegal, even though the beta is free.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
Different codes??????? Pata nahi me and my frnd got same no. But my badluck that he only remembers this first 4-5 digits. Is there any way to check the code? Jst asking. Yes or no don't tell the method if its illegal.

Pathik

Google Bot
i m not talkin abt that code... dats the same 4 all....
m talkin abt tyhe 14 day act code wich is abt 40 digits(don remember much..)

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Anand_RF said:
It isn't activation code. It is online activation or telephone activation. Online worked for me. Plus, I believe giving activation code is illegal, even though the beta is free.

Any activation key is valid only for 15 minutes.
If you try to put the activation code after 15 minutes after its generated, it will say invalid. So you cant use the same activation key

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
~Phenom~ said:
I dont have a GFX card. And how to use drivers that vista installs??

Actually I also did not have any Vista Drivers for my IGP......
But u can use u r XP drivers.....
device manager------>Display Adapters------>(right chick) Update Driver-----> let me select the drivers---->then select u r driver's *.inf file....u should be done........
Although if u try running the setup it may give u an erroe saying that the oc version is wrong....bla...bla...bla...

And if u r display drivers r not in *.inf files the u can split the *cab file using winrar....

Although u won't get da ''aero'' (transperency)....but it will look like how it was in XP..,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom