Ganguly in line for recall

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
well....all those saurav haters.....those who say that dada has come into the team due to political influence.....well....wat about the great win in the ranjis and the 144 and 43 in dilip...i dunno hw u cn frgt tht...ya u can.....sorry i forgot....sachin does nt plzy such rubbish.....does he.... He is the best player in the world who is afraid of makhaya and nel's pace....comes in with a chest guard...hav u evr seen any great batsman do tht...and in the meanwhile mr dravid is sittin behind watching team chappel being rubbed off to the gutter....gr8 captain...and ya....in the last 3 years saurav had no centuries against big teams...welll - a year wen he was nt in the team...and ya...tell me...nbame a player in the present indian team who scored a hundred against aus in aus...except laxman..i cnt rem.... and ya i kno ...saurav was the worst captain india evr produced...evn venugopal rao could have steered india to the world cup finals...mr dravid as being his current form as captain wud do well to win against bangladesh in the upcoming world cup..leave alone finals...neone has nehting to say???
SPEAK OUT

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Good to see him back... am really surprised to see VVS as Vice captain in presense of Sachine / Kumble / and offcourse Dada him self...

hmm... whats VVS record in domestice arena as Captain.. i remember only Chapions Trophy as where i saw him as Captain... :|

R

Rasputin

only silly and pig-headed people can compare a great batsman like tendulkar to a player like ganguly.
ganguly was good till 2001 after which even medium pacer use to bowl him out.

And as for captaincy india failed in south-africa in 2001,so you cannot say he could have done wonders this time..

Instead of him a badrinath or some other player should have been called.Ganguly struggles against short balls and will not do well.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
they're all a bunch of idiots, let's all start watching football and hockey and cheering those blokes on for a change. Wrestling, shooting, tennis... so many more sports. Cricket is a stupid obsession, and this stupid obsession of ours is making 16 players really rich, while hundreds and thousands of sportsmen and women across India dont even get proper facilities...

Boycott cricket I say!

And honestly, the only poster who made sense is the guy who said drop both Sachin and Ganguli... I would go further and say drop them all, let India A play with Dhoni and Dravid and we'll probably do better because of the lack of Ego and nonchalence that the current team seems to have developed...

Raaabo

rasputin added to miserable users for a week, for making a racist comment!
Any more comments like that from anyone will attract a permanent ban, I'm fed up of everyone's nonsense...

Last edited:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
wizrulz said:
i am the happiest of all....:D :D :D

Now it will not be only SACHIN who is being watched and critisized by DIGITIZED....now WE SACHIN FANS....have some thing to watch out for..apart from MASTER BLASTERS great batting ;)........

Now it will settle score once for and all.....

DADA will surely play 1st test...so get ur DICTIONARY out ..and be ready :D :D :D...it FIGHT CLUB :)

OR

OR

@WIZRULZ

R THESE PERSONLAISED ATTACK OR SAME THINGS IN DIFFERENT WAYS???

if i am quoting some one...or using some members name in a post i am pointing to that person ...thats obvious....and in fight club or for that matter in any post its meant that way...so how can a member -ve rep me stating as personalised attack.....if i am saying personal things to him then i can understand....but how using a name be same......i do not care abt it..but i am raising a point as it is wrong....and i will stand by it unless and untill i get a explaination...

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Paes and Bhupati have been doing so well in Tennis for so long and still how many people really watch tennis compared to cricket. Indians are truly obessed with cricket.

LegendKiller

In the zone
wizrulz said:
OR

OR

@WIZRULZ

R THESE PERSONLAISED ATTACK OR SAME THINGS IN DIFFERENT WAYS???

if i am quoting some one...or using some members name in a post i am pointing to that person ...thats obvious....and in fight club or for that matter in any post its meant that way...so how can a member -ve rep me stating as personalised attack.....if i am saying personal things to him then i can understand....but how using a name be same......i do not care abt it..but i am raising a point as it is wrong....and i will stand by it unless and untill i get a explaination...
leave it dude....from what i have seen till now...until that guy was allowed to speak -ve stuff about our players and vent his anger out it was ok to that guy...

But when we countered him and went against his wishes he ran to the mods and got us warned as simple as that...

we were fools that we got provoked and expected maturity from him in this section..

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
LegendKiller said:
leave it dude....from what i have seen till now...until that guy was allowed to speak -ve stuff about our players and vent his anger out it was ok to that guy...

But when we countered him and went against his wishes he ran to the mods and got us warned as simple as that...

we were fools that we got provoked and expected maturity from him in this section..

i could had left it......but now its in DEBATE ZONE....so it obvious we r gona get 2 parties supporting there view....so what the big DEAL....i am supporting mine...but these CHILDISH.....CRY BABIES....cannot take debate as it should be taken.....SO I REQUEST TO ALL THOSE WHO R CRYING...... AS IT SAID ON THE FIGHT CLUB...IF UR NOT THICK SKINNED>>>STAY OUT OF FIGHT CLUB.....

FOR THOSE WHO HAV NOT READ FIGHT CLUB RULES PLEASE GO AND DO IT...

5. It is quite possible that some debates might offend some sensibilities. If you'd prefer not to view this forum at all, contact the admins. We will revoke your access to this forum without affecting your access to the rest of the Digit Forums. If, at a later time, you would like to regain access, contact us again.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
This is a fight club, but racist comments are not tolerated. Don't generealise and make obvious insults, and you should be fine. Let me give you an example:

When someone says something stupid, it's OK to say "That's the most idiotic thing I've heard, and here's why...". It's NOT OK, however, to say something like "You frigging moron, that's not right, get a life you loser!" See? That's the difference between disagreeing and flaming...

And I will not allow things like... "These bloody <insert community/religion/state/group here> are all the same..." or "I hate all <insert community/religion/state/group here>, they are all sick ba****ds..."

Get the drift? I hope the rules are clear now!

Raaabo

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Raaabo said:
This is a fight club, but racist comments are not tolerated. Don't generealise and make obvious insults, and you should be fine. Let me give you an example:

When someone says something stupid, it's OK to say "That's the most idiotic thing I've heard, and here's why...". It's NOT OK, however, to say something like "You frigging moron, that's not right, get a life you loser!" See? That's the difference between disagreeing and flaming...

And I will not allow things like... "These bloody <insert community/religion/state/group here> are all the same..." or "I hate all <insert community/religion/state/group here>, they are all sick ba****ds..."

Get the drift? I hope the rules are clear now!

Raaabo

I have never done that and will never do that....my pooint was can anyone without any reason give -ve rep just because i am supporting a different point of view???
Just taking name is peronalised attack???

No one wanna clarify the doubt ........just beating around bush and giving generalised comments......

Last edited:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
If SACHIN 'WAS' BEST batsman and DADA 'IS' BEST batsman then y i can never read any great things written abt him by an outsider ...apart frm few fellow indians??? i can give so many quotes written abt MASTER BLASTER SACHIN but i hardly find any for dada??

if u want the latest proof read this

BY ALAN DONALD
India doesn’t need to worry about Sachin Tendulkar. He showed on Sunday that he is beginning to find his groove finally. There was more than a glimpse of his true class; he came out wanting to spend time at the crease and a few of his shots were more than a veiled threat to South Africa. The message would not be lost on the hosts.

It would be harsh if his innings is held up as a failure or too slow for the wicket was doing a bit in the morning and it needed a skillful player to survive. He just bided his time with discipline. He rode through the tough period and a few of his shots, be it over extra covers against the spinner or down the ground against Jacques Kallis, bore the hallmark of the little champion. His ability to pick up the length and hit through the line is still uncanny.

Thus there would be more than just a few eyes looking at the four-day game at Potchefstroom with interest. Tendulkar would be watched closely for the master is showing signs of return to form. I am sure he would try to make the most of it, as would be a few other Indian batters, and get ready for the test challenge.

Tendulkar just about is beginning to show why he is everyone’s favourite batsman; his ability to take on the pressure match after match, year after year, and by remaining the fulcrum of Indian batting. He still bears the most responsibility and perhaps rightly so for he has that genius factor which most, including his team-mates, don’t possess.

Best I ever faced

In my several years of international cricket, Tendulkar remains the best batsman I have ever bowled to. It’s been a pleasure to bowl at the master batsman even though one hasn’t always emerged with credit from the engagements. There have been Steve and Mark Waughs; Mike Athertons and Brian Laras, the best of the very best but Tendulkar, to my mind, has been the toughest. He is in different category for unlike the Waugh and Atherton, he is also very pretty to watch.

You do sense a chance against somebody like Lara for he gives you a charge and discretion can get the better of him. The most impressive thing about Tendulkar is his temperament and how quickly he sizes up the length. His eyesight, footwork and the range of strokes all possess the hallmark of a master. No less impressive is the pressure he soaks up for being an icon to masses of humanity in India.

SOURCE=> MUMBAI MIRROR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom