Gaming on Hamachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
@zyberboy
Hi, can we have a UT2k4 or 3 MP. I have 128Kbps unlimited with 128 uplink, and is able to play most games including UT2k4 nd Ut3demo online with it[but most servers sux...only liked few of them like vstreet etc].
ok, when
and wts the problem with other servers

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
i'm a newbie. .how can i use hamachi to play racing games like carbon , most wanted , fifa 07 with my frends using hamachi ? could u explain the procedure ? thanks

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@sagargv
both of u install hamachi, then one of u start a network. Give its name nd pass to others, nd those who join will be seen as virtual lan systems.
Now nyone host nd others join as in lan

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Read the tutorial from the hamachi site:
*secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/Hamachi_Getting_Started_Guide.pdf

Regards,
ray

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Forget racing, anybody up for shooters? UT/3/CoD2/4/FEAR/Crysis/STALKER.

Interested players list their shooters here please.

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
ya , i hosted and my frend joined . now wat do i do ? how do i get the game running. take nfs carbon as example as i have it installed.

thanks

Last edited:
OP
axxo

axxo

99.9% Idle
ya , i hosted and my frend joined . now wat do i do ? how do i get the game running. take nfs carbon as example as i have it installed.

thanks

Carbon has no LAN options so cant be played with hamachi *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62773

OP
axxo

axxo

99.9% Idle
guys,me and T159 tried playin STALKER shadow of chernobyl on hamachi but cudnt play.
can anybody tell the whole procedure??

Try this tool its in russian lang..but steps(eng) are included to play almost any game on hamachi..
*nfs.com.ua/file_download.phtml?id=324

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
guys,me and T159 tried playin STALKER shadow of chernobyl on hamachi but cudnt play.
can anybody tell the whole procedure??
It aint that easy kiddo,and specially tricky on dynamic IPs.

I hope you forgot to do the most important step,set the priority of hamachi over your LAN(drag and drop should do)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom