aasshhuu

WoOoOOoOOoOoT
Gaming PC under 30k

Hello ppl.. As the title suggests.. I'm searching for a great Gaming CPU under Rs. 25k... Dont need monitor\mouse\keyboard....
Things i prefer
I'M already having Monitor with 3d n HDMI.
Processor Of Intel i5/i7.

Graphics card- Nvidia having 3D Vision Technology.(dont need 3d surround)

HDD 500Gb would b enough..

Plz Suggest the components.. Thanks..

EDIT For Answers

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:Games Like Battlefield 3, crysis 2, Max payne, Mass Effect, Diablo 3 & all other which include HD 1080p gameplay & Stereoscopic 3D Vision

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: Rs. 25k & 28-30k MAX

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: If budget allows

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 500GB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Nope.. Already having monitor supporting 3d Vision

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: monitor/keyboard/mouse/ups/speakers

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: As soon as i find suitable configuration

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Have built before but this on will b done by assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: New Delhi NCR

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Preferably intel i5/i7 processor and graphics card of Nvidia supporting 3D vision but any other company(like ASUS or AMD or any other) will be fine too..

Last edited:

Cilus

laborare est orare
Please Fill up the questions present in *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html and post it here.

OP
aasshhuu

aasshhuu

WoOoOOoOOoOoT
Sorry.. Here are the answers... :)

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:Games Like Battlefield 3, crysis 2, Max payne, Mass Effect, Diablo 3 & all other which include HD 1080p gameplay & Stereoscopic 3D Vision

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: Rs. 25k & 28-30k MAX

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: If budget allows

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 500GB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Nope.. Already having monitor supporting 3d Vision

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: monitor/keyboard/mouse/ups/speakers

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: As soon as i find suitable configuration

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Have built before but this on will b done by assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: New Delhi NCR

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Preferably intel i5/i7 processor and graphics card of Nvidia supporting 3D vision but any other company(like ASUS or AMD or any other) will be fine too..

Last edited:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
30k and Nvidia 3D Vision = :(

Sorry to dissapoint you but but a i5 2400 costs 10.5-11k and a motherboard will cost 5.5k more so and gtx 560 ti should be minimum for 3d vision which will cost you another 13-15k .
or you can try and get an amd processor / motherboard .

OP
aasshhuu

aasshhuu

WoOoOOoOOoOoT
Okay.. Then Cut out the 3d vision.... what abut then.? will i atleast get one with 1080p gaming.?

@Utkarsh What about RAM/HDD.? I need combined Max 28k :) & is that N560 Reliable enough.?

howz "AMD AM3 Phenom II 970 Processor" performence.?

Last edited:

the_conqueror

Ambassador of Buzz
Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 @ 6.5K
AMD Phenom II X4 970 @ 7k
Corsair Value select 4 GB DDR3 @ 1.1k
HIS HD6870 ICE Qx @ 12k
Seasonic S12II 520 @ 3.8k
WD Caviar blue 250 GB @ 3.8k

OP
aasshhuu

aasshhuu

WoOoOOoOOoOoT
AMD Phenom II X4 970 @ 7k :doublethumb:

What about Asus instead of gigabyte & RipjawX instead of corsair.? & need 500GB HDD..
& Its a burst.. Its givin 34k :(

It'll be cool if GPU comes down to 8-9k max

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
The Gigabyte mobo offers more Power Phases than the ASUS one. It will help you in Overclocking your Processor.
SEAGATE 500 GB HDD is only Rs 3.875K .
For GPU , you can go for HIS HD 6850 1 GB GDDR5 @ 9.3K

OP
aasshhuu

aasshhuu

WoOoOOoOOoOoT
Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 @ 6.5K
AMD Phenom II X4 970 @ 7k
Corsair Value select 4 GB DDR3 @ 1.1k
SEAGATE 500 GB @ 3.8K
GPU HD 6850 1 GB GDDR5 @ 9.3K
Seasonic S12II 520 @ 3.8k

Total: 31.5k
a little burstover :)

What about RipjawX...?

And need a Case too..

OP
aasshhuu

aasshhuu

WoOoOOoOOoOoT
oops sorry for not mentioning... M having DVD-RW so no need for that..
Was planning for Max 28k but seeing the way things going i guess i can increase upto 31-34 MAX. cant afford more than that..

what about Asus M5A97 instead of Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 ?

OP
aasshhuu

aasshhuu

WoOoOOoOOoOoT
Guys Please.. Suggestion for a case too..

Any suggestions where can i find RipjawsX 4gb for online purchase...

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
MY Suggestion: Avoid AMD GPU if you want to use 3D monitor. It is said that using 3rd party software, AMD GPUs can support 3D display, but I have not seen too many setup in that way.

Omi

-=[-_-]=-
If gaming is you only concern

Intel Core i3-2100@6k
Intel DH67CL-B3 @ 5.6K
Corsair Value Series 1333 MHz 4GB @ 1.2K
SEAGATE 500 GB @ 3.8K
Corsair CX500V2 @ 3.2k
MSI N560GTX-Ti-M2D1GD5/OC @ 13k

Total 32.8k

You can save a bit on the i3, Street prices start from 5.5k so you can cut 500rs on that if you find it cheap.

Top Bottom