Gaming Console

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
No I meant, DualShock3, another extra controller, to play locally with bro's or friends.

I didn't got it yet. He couldn't create FS thread as IVG is down, I asked him to do the same at TE / E.

After getting one, I'll create and add you all :)

I hope there's a PSN thread here, to share our PSN ID's?

If not why not create one? So that we all TDF members can play along, like Steam Thread :p

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
No I meant, DualShock3, another extra controller, to play locally with bro's or friends.

I didn't got it yet. He couldn't create FS thread as IVG is down, I asked him to do the same at TE / E.

If not why not create one? So that we all TDF members can play along, like Steam Thread :p

Krishnandu, as a newcomer to the PSN family, why don't you create (and sticky) one?

I'm not very active in the multiplayer community in PSN. Besides, I will have to look for all of my IDs (cuz I got more than 1) before I create such a thread.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Congo in advance..

I am yet to add my frns as I feel like getting into the game straight away after switching on the PS3 instead of wasting time on adding people, simply coz none of them are active for a MP play nor do i have any MP game on my ps3 currently :p

But will surely add u all "some day" :)

Gollum

Collector

Added here
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/consoles/...laystation-network-xbox-live.html#post1955998

Huys go ahead and add your PSN id's

You can also add your gamer card

OP
A

Amey408

Broken In
Hey Krishna congrats onpurchase.

Hey guys plz suggest me any site from where I shouldpurchase mine ps3 because on official site it show nearly 22500/- (dollar going high i think tht's matter here on price) and on eBay (one week ago seller listed 500GB version for 19990/- and now he listed the same for 21990/-)and other shopping sites its nearly same.

Gollum

Collector

Hey guys plz suggest me any site from where I shouldpurchase mine ps3 because on official site it show nearly 22500/- (dollar going high i think tht's matter here on price) and on eBay (one week ago seller listed 500GB version for 19990/- and now he listed the same for 21990/-)and other shopping sites its nearly same.

don't buy from e-bay. Warranty is always a matter on stuff purchased from e-bay.
I would suggest flipkart and other known online portals or even a local shop for that matter.
what matters most is the TIN number on the Bill/Invoice and date of purchase.
I bought mine from Sony Showroom.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

I didn't bought the console yet :(

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
don't buy from e-bay. Warranty is always a matter on stuff purchased from e-bay.
I would suggest flipkart and other known online portals or even a local shop for that matter.
what matters most is the TIN number on the Bill/Invoice and date of purchase.
I bought mine from Sony Showroom.
this...

I bought mine from Sony center too

OP
A

Amey408

Broken In
On Krishna Ohhhh that’s bad news, actually I also create oneaccount in IVG but I can’t able to reply on other threads why tht was.
And on Gollum & rakesh_ic I will check on local store then (but i think i will not get that much discount:cry:). Thanks for advice.
also plz let me know which offer should i choose bundle-offer-PS3-500gb-black-new.jpg

Last edited:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well IVG has User Registration Moderated same like TDF. After you register, admin's need to approve before you can do anything in forum.

One thing I liked about IVG is all of the threads in their Bazaar section is prior to Approval. Posts are moderated manually, this removing the point of invalid FS / WTB thread.

Though it's because, their Bazaar section is main than any other section I guess (As far as I realized)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
@amey: get option 2 IMO. Great games like Infamous and heavenly sword. Uncharted is also very good (if a little clunky, controls wise).

You're basically getting into the first installments of two excellent franchises (Infamous and Uncharted).

I don't find enough value in the Last of Us bundle, and the last one gives you Uncharted 3 which is a 3rd installment.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Is it ok to get a extra DS3 Controller? I mean can I play all the games with my friends locally?

I would advice to pick up the extra controller when u find frnds ready to play along.. games like killzone 3 (for fps) allows split screen co-op on the same machine. and there are plenty of games like WWE etc that gives to beat em up like local gameplay with friends.. But first make sure you have enough enthusiast to play along, otherwise u might end up wasting the money which you could use on buying a game or 2

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
I would advice to pick up the extra controller when u find frnds ready to play along.. games like killzone 3 (for fps) allows split screen co-op on the same machine. and there are plenty of games like WWE etc that gives to beat em up like local gameplay with friends.. But first make sure you have enough enthusiast to play along, otherwise u might end up wasting the money which you could use on buying a game or 2

Yeah, you are right. Just for playing a game or two it doesn't makes sense to invest in a extra controller.

not really if you play alone. I have a black and a silver which I bought along with a friend who wanted the silver controller just because it looked sexy.

:p

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well I was looking for 2nd Hand one, generally people sells them @ 1300/- - 1500/-

Anyway, I don't think I need to invest in a extra controller now. Instead thought of getting Killzone 2 and GOW3.

Gollum

Collector
Well I was looking for 2nd Hand one, generally people sells them @ 1300/- - 1500/-

Anyway, I don't think I need to invest in a extra controller now. Instead thought of getting Killzone 2 and GOW3.

I have gow3 but I got bored of the series. Maybe I played too much gow series.

Top Bottom