Gaming Console

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Re: Gaming Console [corrected]

Lets see, getting UC2, UC3, GOW3, Infamous, KZ2

Start GOW with 1 and 2. Also get UC1.

You should check out the bundle packs for uncharted (UC Trilogy), god of war (called origins collection saga IIRC) and Infamous (Infamous Collection).

In the God of War: Origins Collection Saga you will get all God of War games except Ascension. The PSP remasters (God of War: Chains of Olympus and God of War: Ghost of Sparta) are downloadable while the rest are on disc. (Disc 1 has 1 & 2 while Disc 2 has 3).

In the Uncharted Trilogy you get all 3 Uncharted games.

In the Infamous Collection you get Infamous, Infamous 2 and Infamous: Festival of Blood.

EDIT: Sorry, God of War: Origins Collection is the PSP remaster. The name is God of War Saga.

Last edited:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

Start GOW with 1 and 2. Also get UC1.

You should check out the bundle packs for uncharted (UC Trilogy), god of war (called origins collection saga IIRC) and Infamous (Infamous Collection).

In the God of War: Origins Collection Saga you will get all God of War games except Ascension. The PSP remasters (God of War: Chains of Olympus and God of War: Ghost of Sparta) are downloadable while the rest are on disc. (Disc 1 has 1 & 2 while Disc 2 has 3).

In the Uncharted Trilogy you get all 3 Uncharted games.

In the Infamous Collection you get Infamous, Infamous 2 and Infamous: Festival of Blood.

EDIT: Sorry, God of War: Origins Collection is the PSP remaster. The name is God of War Saga.

I'm getting all the games 2nd Hand now :)

After completing those I'll try to get the ones you mentioned after selling those :p

Gollum

Collector

May I know the trouble buying 2nd hand games on consoles except that you cant play online if the codes (if any) are used?

u can use the online pass as many times as you want.
pre order promotional codes only work for a while.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

Avoid second hand video games if you can. How much are you paying for your games?

Around 500- - 600/- for each game.

Like KZ3 and UC2 costed 500/-, and others costs 600/-

May I know the trouble buying 2nd hand games on consoles except that you cant play online if the codes (if any) are used?

I also want to ask the same question, as I'm new in console games :p

Though at IVG, you can see, many peoples selling games with Codes Unused.

You can easily get one Last of Us (Codes Unused) for 2100/-

Gollum

Collector

Around 500- - 600/- for each game.

Like KZ3 and UC2 costed 500/-, and others costs 600/-

I also want to ask the same question, as I'm new in console games :p

Though at IVG, you can see, many peoples selling games with Codes Unused.

You can easily get one Last of Us (Codes Unused) for 2100/-
never buy codes, they may not be for india or mightnot work as well
you will not be able to download and also the game is huge.
Best to get the game disc and build your collection.
I feel so proud when I look at my stack of games boxes

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

never buy codes, they may not be for india or mightnot work as well
you will not be able to download and also the game is huge.
Best to get the game disc and build your collection.
I feel so proud when I look at my stack of games boxes

I don't understand your point. I read somewhere that PS3 games are generally not region locked. So is there a possibility that a game may not work for me?

Anyway, I didn't meant buying Codes (Neither I know what does that mean :p, care to explain please?), I meant that, peoples buy games and they don't use the codes (that come along with it I guess), to play online, so they sell those games (2nd Hand), unused code games are priced higher than the codes used (you can't play the game online, multiplayer I guess).

Please correct me if I'm wrong anywhere, as this is what I have understood after reading the discussion on different forums.

Gollum

Collector

I don't understand your point. I read somewhere that PS3 games are generally not region locked. So is there a possibility that a game may not work for me?

Anyway, I didn't meant buying Codes (Neither I know what does that mean :p, care to explain please?), I meant that, peoples buy games and they don't use the codes (that come along with it I guess), to play online, so they sell those games (2nd Hand), unused code games are priced higher than the codes used (you can't play the game online, multiplayer I guess).

Please correct me if I'm wrong anywhere, as this is what I have understood after reading the discussion on different forums.

you can use the same code again.
i have used them.
to play online you have an online pass and it will work
but codes for say maps and special items, they might not work.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Hmm. So is there any problem with buying 2nd Hand Games? As I see peoples over IVG buy games with no problems. Every FS Thread of Games / Consoles goes on like Hot Cake :p

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Finally got my PS3 along with the games :)

*i.imgur.com/jQGpXDz.jpg

*i.imgur.com/j5tYaSh.jpg

*i.imgur.com/bX1NSNW.jpg

*i.imgur.com/EwLxFZ4.jpg

Believe me, it's too hard to play games with a console, specially when you are moving from Keyboard + Mouse :p

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^Woweeeeeeee congrats krishnandu. :p

Man, the collection looks awesome. How much damage for all the stuff?

Top Bottom