Gaming Console

Gollum

Collector
Finally got my PS3 along with the games :)

*i.imgur.com/jQGpXDz.jpg

*i.imgur.com/j5tYaSh.jpg

*i.imgur.com/bX1NSNW.jpg

*i.imgur.com/EwLxFZ4.jpg

Believe me, it's too hard to play games with a console, specially when you are moving from Keyboard + Mouse :p

Holy what the Yuck!
where was the controller kept?
My console is prolly older than this and controller looks brnadnew.
Hope it works fine. you will find it a bit difficult but uncharted is good for practice.
buy HDMI cable and use the same.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Yeah I'm using my Monitor with HDMI cable (took out from PC when needed :p).

Yeah controller is really dusty. Will try to clean it up. But no idea what should I use :p

Gollum

Collector
ALso, Add me on PSN.
and do you play nfs, I would recommend nfs most wanted as its online play is really cool and hours of fun.

Gollum

Collector
I don't have the game :(

I'd love to play NFS Most Wanted.

you can download now. just sinup on PSN. These days there is a free trial of PSN plu going around and with that you can download the whole game at a good discount. Its like steam on console. Playing online is awesome.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
BTW, i got my copy of BLOPS2 today.. if any of you here have BLOPS, lets play online.

I bought it purely to get into PS3 MP and fine tune my pointing skills with the controller. Some of you might already know that I am a noob to consoles and the controller. So planned to get my ass kicked in MP and learn to kick some asses alongside.. :p

Gollum

Collector
BTW, i got my copy of BLOPS2 today.. if any of you here have BLOPS, lets play online.

I bought it purely to get into PS3 MP and fine tune my pointing skills with the controller. Some of you might already know that I am a noob to consoles and the controller. So planned to get my ass kicked in MP and learn to kick some asses alongside.. :p

I'm bad with short forms. what the heck is blops2?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Yeah sure. :)

Don't know whether I'll be able to play much :p

I'm still learning to use playing with Controller :p

Hey do you guys think PS Plus Subscription is worth it?

@Gollum I didn't find NFS MW on PS Store. Can you please link it (If possible? IDK)

BTW I searched NFS MW on PS3 Games list, it looks like they didn't released MFS MW for PS3. But the new MW (2012) was there.

Don't feel like playing NFS MW (2012). :p I have already played it on PC when it was released.

One more thing is, any idea how much time does DS3 takes to charge? Mine doesn't goes above 1st Red LED even after using for a hour or so.

Gollum

Collector
Here I wanted to ask u guys on how many PS3 (in number) onePSN account work or we need to create new account for every Playstation3.

Also can I able to play games imported from US or aroundthe world in Indian version of Playstation3. (just like Fallout 3 and so other because they are banned in India)

you can create n number of accounts but, one console can be authorised on one account only.
at the time of selling the console you have to deauthorize the console.

technically speaking, I can come to your house and login with my account and play/download my games.

ps3 and 4 games are not region locked. I have played games imported from US and Japan, no issues.

lol the red light tells you that you are player 1, when you get another controller on that also only one light will glow and it will be 2.
when fully charged the status can be checked on the pS3, press the PS button and hold it down. in the XMB on top you will ge the charge level. You can also check this in system settings.

I was talking about nfs mw12'
its online mode is great, just like fast and furious, you go to a meetup and wait for all players to come and then the event begins. I have not played that game in single player mode at all lol

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
ok.. i tried my first round of console MP with BLOPS2 and my score was 5-18 (K-D) obviously now i know where I stand on my controller proficiency (which I am trying to improve by this game)

Looks like I should have gone for BC3 itself on PS3 as I atleast know the maps there and its only the controller i have issue with. Anyways, I think i will learn it soon.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
lol the red light tells you that you are player 1, when you get another controller on that also only one light will glow and it will be 2.
when fully charged the status can be checked on the pS3, press the PS button and hold it down. in the XMB on top you will ge the charge level. You can also check this in system settings.

I was talking about nfs mw12'
its online mode is great, just like fast and furious, you go to a meetup and wait for all players to come and then the event begins. I have not played that game in single player mode at all lol

You mean the 5 LED on controller indicates Player? Lol..!! I thought it's charging level.

So at highest you can attach 5 Controllers i.e. 5 Players?

Ok. Will try MW2012 MP :p

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
You mean the 5 LED on controller indicates Player? Lol..!! I thought it's charging level.

So at highest you can attach 5 Controllers i.e. 5 Players?

Ok. Will try MW2012 MP :p
Yeah it gives aa impression of charging lvl as it blinks when u put the controller for charging and also when u activate your controller :)

Top Bottom