Gamespot comes to Asia!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
We all know gamespot.com. Gamespot previously extended it's reach from USA only to Australian(au.gamespot.com) and United Kingdom(uk.gamespot.com).

Now, it extended to our very own Asia(asia.gamespot.com)

So, from now on contents we see in the default page will only be related to the content that is available in Asia. And not to say, more opinions of Asian gamers, Coverage of local events etc.

Check out whats new in Gamespot Asia

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
But i think Indian things are rare to see there. I think that no Editor is hired from India. And gaming conventions are less to see here.

Gollum

Collector
More like malaysia. Countries like india and other non gaming oriented won't see any spots on it.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
@vamsi- Yeah sure, gamespot keeps an national gaming convention under an eye of Kalmadi and we get to play gilli-danda on 15' black and white TV

Last edited:
OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
You know.. gamespot is about video games not recreational games. If you want a site that has good information about recreational games and it's reviews(like kabaddi review, kusti hands-on impressions etc) use Google.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
You know.. gamespot is about video games not recreational games. If you want a site that has good information about recreational games and it's reviews(like kabaddi review, kusti hands-on impressions etc) use Google.

A bad PJ is as worthy of appreciation as ones prostate.
Minimum one out of two people admire it, and he who does is actually the rightful owner, while the other is probably tied and bent over.
Made any sense, no...me neither.
Anyway, what I meant was if Gamespot ever goes bananas and decides to keep 'gaming convention' in India.
Then half of the big LCD screens would go directly to so filthy politicians house, and the consoles,pcs, rest of electronic stuff in Lalu Yadavs tabela as ofcourse the word 'Corruption' is the first word to appear in Indian Dictionary, following 'Stupidity' and 'Common-Sense'. Somewhere hidden in depths is word 'Humor'.
So with all the new and shiney gaming related content gone to undeserving tubby people in whites, the only thing worth visiting the Convention would be Video Games we already own.
So I guess then the idea of 'recreational games' might not sound so bad, eh??
If you are, but, talking of regional website headquarter, then it is a different story altogether.
And thank you for the info, but instead of scearching for 'kushti' at google, I'd better search for, 'Software to remind me not to crack sascastic and hypothetically guile jokes at tdf, cause its better to be phlegmatic and straightforward than funny and stupid'.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
^^As in Arts, Commerce or Epistemological fallibilism??
I am doing Engineering, Electronics and Telecomm. 2nd year IIIsem.
You??

@ Toad : Good to see u here friend. Your posts remind me of my friend and one of the older members here(who quit long ago), the Legendary "gaurav_indian".

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
And thank you for the info, but instead of scearching for 'kushti' at google, I'd better search for, 'Software to remind me not to crack sascastic and hypothetically guile jokes at tdf, cause its better to be phlegmatic and straightforward than funny and stupid'.

Note: Should I hold a sarcasm sign every time i am being sarcastic? :))

Now, lets come to the point,

See, Gamespot never conducts conventions, it only covers the conventions that are being held. Even if it conducts a thing.. it will be restricted to Get-together, Discussion of current day gaming world thing. And even if some one conducts gaming conventions in India.. I'm sure that politics has nothing to do with it or those LCD tvs. So, don't fear about those LCD tvs. They'll be with their rightful owners. And, stop blaming politicians... there are number of automobile expos, electronic expos, antique expos, Jewelery expos.. going on. The only thing that is keeping us away from not conducting any gaming conventions is the popularity and reach of the games. And the number of people who purchase those games.

And, as much as I (and i assume all other members) like to see the funny posts now and then, it really helps if we are being straight forward and a bit serious on particular threads and sections. Sure being funny helps in other sections. And all the best for your next exam :p

Top Bottom