Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed Half Life 2.

Now playing:
Condemned: Criminal Origins [PC]

Will be getting my Crysis Warhead copy by tomorrow & hopefully Pure too.Time to get back to some real action.:D

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
Bioshock- now playing as harvesting the little sisters, as I've completed the rescue them all one...

Only pure game play...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Got Pure.Excellent graphics but stunts are really difficult.So far I have only been able to accomplish basic stunts.Need to get a controller ASAP.Keyboard seems to be a pain to control.:mad:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Forever: If you really want to try a scary game then pick up Condemned Criminal Origins.This game is really exciting.I should say I liked it more than F.E.A.R.This is one spooky game & has a good storyline attached to it as well.The locations are varying & the sounds effects will just run Goosebumps up & down your body.BTW it's developed by Monolith Studios, the same folks who gave you F.E.A.R.:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just got Warhead & guess what my worst nightmare has come true.The f*cking game is stuttering like hell.Even cut scenes seems to share this issue.Don't understand what optimisations have been done but I'm really disappointed.:(

The original Crysis ran far better than this.Though it gives me 45-54 Fps with Gamer setting the stuttering is just making it more & more annoying.Before anyone asks I already updated the drivers to Catalyst 8.9 but the issue still persists.:mad:

Any solution?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Just got Warhead & guess what my worst nightmare has come true.The f*cking game is stuttering like hell.Even cut scenes seems to share this issue.Don't understand what optimisations have been done but I'm really disappointed.:(

The original Crysis ran far better than this.Though it gives me 45-54 Fps with Gamer setting the stuttering is just making it more & more annoying.Before anyone asks I already updated the drivers to Catalyst 8.9 but the issue still persists.:mad:

Any solution?
if your game is original, then ask EA:p

or, you can ask that in ATi community, maybe there's some fix for it.

i played CW on laptop with m8600gs, no stuttering on it.

sagar_jxd

Broken In
currently i 'm playing tony hawk pro skater underground 2 (cool game),godfateher,mafia and downloading NBA 08, Grid, call of duty 2
i bought COD4 but not running graphics card.. :(

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed Condemned Criminal Origins.Excellent game & awesome ending.God wish the sequel had come out on PC.:(

Will be trying some mods out on Crysis Warhead to see if the sound loop stuttering can be rectified.:)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Completed Condemned Criminal Origins.Excellent game & awesome ending.God wish the sequel had come out on PC.:(

Will be trying some mods out on Crysis Warhead to see if the sound loop stuttering can be rectified.:)

Ya, the sequel came out on PS3 and not PC :(.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Is Condemned Criminal Origins scarier than Doom 3 and FEAR? :D
I would rate it on par with Doom 3 in terms of scary factor but not with F.E.A.R.To be honest there weren't many moments in F.E.A.R which actually spooked me out totally but in Condemned the locations & sounds were so freaking scary that I had to remove the headphones out for a while & catch a deep breath.Some levels like the Subway tunnels & the Metro City Library were really scary.Each corner had some strange surprise.:D

Infact the ending was really twisted in itself & left you begging to play the sequel.Unfortunately we are now forced to feed on it's console version.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom