Not open for further replies.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
NP :
Street Racing Syndicate
Sims 2....:D
Capitalism II Deluxe
Farcry
GTA:San Andreas(i never get bored with this sh1t)
Zeus Demo(I an searching for the full version for over 3 years but still cant get it:mad:...)

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I tried it on the PS2 (or it was Obscure Aftermath) & didn't find it that exciting.I'm more into Zombie shooter rather this slow progressing survival horror games.:(

forever

filth is me
Hey folks, suggest me some horror games. Ive played F.E.A.R so far although i didn't find it to be scary :|

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Currently playing

Cinema Tycoon 2 Movie Mania Deluxe..:D

Its real good game dudes.....

Started playing just before 2 days....

arijit_2404

still find time for games
Fininshed FEAR.
Installed Company of Heroes and Bioshock.

@forever
FEAR indeed is somewhat scary with high detail (i play @ 1440x900) and sound effects. Actually it belongs to FPS genre.
You can try Silent Hill, Alone in the Dark.
In coming months, Silent Hill: Homecoming and Left 4 Dead is going to be released. Watch the space.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hey folks, suggest me some horror games. Ive played F.E.A.R so far although i didn't find it to be scary :|
Get Resident Evil 4 along with all it's graphical patches.One of the best games I have played for the PS2.Others would include Clive Barker's Jericho, Silent Hill series & Cold Fear.Don't even think of getting Alone in the Dark.The game is horrible port & suffers from a badly mapped control system on the PC.But if you have a 360 controller then it would be much easier.

OP
skippednote

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Guy i got mafia and when i try to install it asks for cd 1. I had the cd's but my foolish friend converted the 3 of them into 1 dvd. And now i'm unable to install. Please help its urgent

Shloeb

In the zone
I started playing Crysis Warhead today. I get 35 FPS at average on Enthususiast setting at 1024x768. But during some explosions the FPS drops below 20s too. But its not common and happens during large explosions. Is it ok? I am right now defragmenting my hard drive i hope the fall in FPS will be much lower. What about u ppl?

The graphics of this game are much better. The weapon detail of previous game looked like crap. This game shown every bit of detail. May be it could be because of High in previous crysis and Very high in this one. ??

Last edited:

arijit_2404

still find time for games
Guy i got mafia and when i try to install it asks for cd 1. I had the cd's but my foolish friend converted the 3 of them into 1 dvd. And now i'm unable to install. Please help its urgent

I have faced this too! I couldn't install that time and I needed to use three CDs set that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom