Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Condemned is some real psychopath hunt. I love melee combat, its really scary when you have to fight with tools :D

School level was the scariest and the Teacher scene was just shocking.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^The melee combat added way more realism but the blocking system was pure crap.I would get hit no matter how much I blocked.It would have been better if the gore level would have risen, like heads,arms & legs being chopped off realistically rather than just falling down flat when hit with a Fire Axe.The AI was really interesting.Those freaks would just run off into dark corners when they would spot me & I would be running around like a fool trying to catch them.Then suddenly turn back & attack.Not to mention those creeps crawling out of the tunnel & the zombie like girls. *SHUDDER* Was one hell of a ride & definitely a must have title.

Back to the topic:
Completed Warhead.Two words for it 'Awesome' & 'Short'.I had to slap myself to realise it was really over.Such a huge file size & so less content.:(

Now planning to go back to PS2 & completed Shadow of Colossus.Will get Mercenaries 2:World in Flames tomorrow.

arijit_2404

still find time for games
Bought few original games in last few weeks:

Command & Conquerer: Tiberium Wars/Kane's Wrath double pack (999/-)
Neverwinter Nights Diamond Pack (699/-)
STALKER : Shadow of Chernobyl (299/-)
Company of Heroes Gold Ed. (incl. Opposing fronts) (699/-)
Mass Effect (999/-)

Available in Music World.
:)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
OMG you spend so much money for buying games?
You're doing the right thing anyway, and I can't afford to pay and buy the games :wink:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Is stalker so cheap

Yup ! BTW, its the first part not the second.

I am looking forward to buy Clear Sky but the original aint available here. So I will be ordering ClearSky and COD4 MP(to play on legal servers and have more fun) from eBay even though they are expensive there :|.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I would love to play FIFA and PES online but I can't afford the original copies.... I don't have enough money of my own....

arijit_2404

still find time for games
OMG you spend so much money for buying games?
You're doing the right thing anyway, and I can't afford to pay and buy the games :wink:

1. I am a working pro, so I can spend on games or other things. :)
2. I only buy games those offer me good replay values for longer time. For this reason, FPS is a no-no. RPG, RTS are my favs.
3. Since, I play games only at leisure time... i don't want to spend big money on current games. Those games can be taken from friend or elsewhere. :D

Today I finished Crysis.

Played in 1440x900 with all settings as 'High' and 4x AA. Very good action and awesome graphics.

Now I am going for a WWII shooter and warhammer 40k series (my fav genre).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom