Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Finally completed Shadow of the Colossus.A very confused ending but the game was totally worth the 11 hours invested in it.:-D

Currently addicted to:
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames [PC]
James Bond 007: From Russia With Love [PS2]

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Me playing :-

NFS:MW and STLAKER Clear Sky for PC.
nothing on PS2 :(
GTA IV and RockBand 2 on X360
Guitarway to Heaven on PSP
Sudoku on my 3110c :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Now playing:

FIFA 09 (sh!t game, believe me!!)
F.E.A.R. (not too much, just a casual 15 min session to advance in the game)

Can't decide which game to take up... :(

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
KPower Mania said:
Why ? Its my life and I am resposible for it. I get amazing marks and some prizes here and there. So in the end, dad happy, mom happy and me happy. :D:D
Thats cool..... And i am still amazing that ur 13..... U matured like 20 some times...:D

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
KPower Mania said:
Nope I am 13 but my likes and dislikes are very different then other kids. Anyways, its getting a little offtopic.
OK....Just leave it.. I am currently playing Capitalism II and i'm trying to get the "Zeus:Master of Olympus" game.. I'll get that by tomorrow and will start play by tomorrow itself.
I am looking for this Zeus game from my 11th std and after a long search i just now find it...Geez, i am so excited to play that...

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
OK....Just leave it.. I am currently playing Capitalism II and i'm trying to get the "Zeus:Master of Olympus" game.. I'll get that by tomorrow and will start play by tomorrow itself.
I am looking for this Zeus game from my 11th std and after a long search i just now find it...Geez, i am so excited to play that...

Where do u get this weird games from ?? Capitalism 2...Zeus :something something.....:shock: :|.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
KPower Mania said:
Where do u get this weird games from ?? Capitalism 2...Zeus :something something.....:shock: :|.
Well, the Capitalism II is about business strategy game,,, And Zeus... i just play the demo in my 11th std and thriving for the game from then, was abt city-building and management... I like Management kinda games...
I also like Sim City series, Cinema Tycoon, Apprentice, Civ City Rome and etc.. etc...:D:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom