Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhidev

Human Spambot
karan was ur problem solved?

Actually he came to my house today to get Batman-AA and couple of other games from me...as his external hdd was connected...due to some reason his hdd was detected but was not showing in My computer....so we restarted the pc...and then after that his external hdd went kaput...getting detected but asking to format, but was not letting us to format nor to delete the partition and neither to recover the data...Really a bad day....for him and for me :-(

ajai5777

Youngling
Completed sequence 11 in Assassins Creed II
Killed rodrigo and got the piece of Eden.But now I am getting bored of the gameplay.Everything was improved from AC1 but the core gameplay is still repetitive.I think its the problem with open world games.I left GTA SA and Just Cause II at halfway and never played those again.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Completed sequence 11 in Assassins Creed II
Killed rodrigo and got the piece of Eden.But now I am getting bored of the gameplay.Everything was improved from AC1 but the core gameplay is still repetitive.I think its the problem with open world games.I left GTA SA and Just Cause II at halfway and never played those again.

Yes open world games become repetitive....but mafia series was good...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ they are just mods.

btw I'm yet to play EP1 and EP2.. hopefully will finish before valve throws out an EP3.
NFSHP and BFBC2 multiplayer are too addictive that I have not played TF2 for the past few weeks :D

_

seeing at your avatar I've thought you've completed all HL games released so far.

IN HL2 EP1 now on the part where I've gather some civilians, soldiers etc. etc. to get on a train.

BTW, how is the game Left 4 Dead 2 na d CoD United Offensive ?

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^ though I'm a big fan of halflife, it's very sad fact that I'm yet to finish ep1 and 2 :( :( I blame CS and TF2 :p

L4D2 is very nice coop. you can never pull off an one-man show. before playing I thought I will not like this much gore and zombie stuff and all.. after getting into the game I dunno why but killing zombie is fun :lol: it will be even funnier if playing with known people or friends and also with a mic.

_

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare

If there is a game developer out there who knows how to make DLCs, then it's Rockstar! After Ballad of Gay Tony and Lost and Damned for the GTA4, the Undead Nightmare surely delivers! Heck it stands out as a whole new game!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare

If there is a game developer out there who knows how to make DLCs, then it's Rockstar! After Ballad of Gay Tony and Lost and Damned for the GTA4, the Undead Nightmare surely delivers! Heck it stands out as a whole new game!

Naah.. this isn't Rockstar North. This is Rockstar San Diego. :p Both are under the same hood, but the dev team is completely different. :))

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^^ though I'm a big fan of halflife, it's very sad fact that I'm yet to finish ep1 and 2 :( :( I blame CS and TF2 :p

L4D2 is very nice coop. you can never pull off an one-man show. before playing I thought I will not like this much gore and zombie stuff and all.. after getting into the game I dunno why but killing zombie is fun :lol: it will be even funnier if playing with known people or friends and also with a mic.

_

Yep, I've played l4d in lan with my elder bro and it was a real fun but the characters have changed in l4d2 and I just don't like them much though this time the game has some really great weapons and those gteeat dlcs which has some l4d chracters and missions. So I got it and played single player campaign.

Played Cod United offensive and felt challenging enough even in normal mode it's .

Completed HL2 EP1 ( the gameplay is just too short ) and now it's time for EP2.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Actually he came to my house today to get Batman-AA and couple of other games from me...as his external hdd was connected...due to some reason his hdd was detected but was not showing in My computer....so we restarted the pc...and then after that his external hdd went kaput...getting detected but asking to format, but was not letting us to format nor to delete the partition and neither to recover the data...Really a bad day....for him and for me :-(

i have deep regret over that incident......:(
lost all my movies,photos & games isos.......:(
well sent it for RMA to seagate...will get a new one after 15days........
but i suffered a huge data loss.....will vow dat it wont happen again....

anyways....currently addicted to Gears of War....immersive gameplay,graphics,sound.....& rest of all innovative weapons......like dawn of hammer.....

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
any one here who doesnt play arrow key games online on their laptop coz of back and forward keys become a nuisance?

i am so irritated right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom