Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

bippukt

In the zone
Learned fishing in World of Warcraft and also entered the capital city Darnassus of the Night Elves. Dealing out tons of damage from my hunter's ranged weapons now :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Now on Level "Belly of the Beast"....oh man whatta graphics here..initially the ambience was dark so couldn't noticed the full graphics detail...but this level is damm detailed...the
raining water flowing thru trees & the water relection effect on ground & also the lighting of cloud making this level damm addictive....

honeykr

Right off the assembly line
Just finished Robin Hood the legend of sherwood. It was good in gameplay. There should have been a squeal

papashango_cs

Broken In
hii !
i got a new pc yesterday , MAINLY, i wanted to play GTA 4
my config - amd phenom x4 945 + 4gb ddr3 + MSI hd6850
i got a gta 4 dvd frm a shop, installed it , took hell lot of time !
and now, when i started the game, it askd me for an account on SOCIAL club, i made the account , n it downloaded windows live , and now when i start the game , even on LOW Settings , it lags, I did the benchmark test , it showed 59 fps on MAX settings !!!
now wtf ? how do i solve this !? should i download any patch or mod for this ??
i know my pc is good enough to maxx out gta 4 with >50 fps !

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ How many chapters you have completed till now and what's your difficulty setting ? Do you have all the DLC's installed.

Installed Dead Space. Gonna start it tonight.

^^
Oh man. Be careful if you play with the lights off, and audio head gear. Jumpy....!
:)

Lights off, yep. Will be using my MX-5021 for audio though. Thanks for the heads up. :)

I've completed it upto to the part where you have to insert 3 or 4 generator type things into some door slot - you have to throw them into right places with some sort of gravity gun from a far distance. Any suggestion on how to insert thme properly with that gravity gun like thing ? I was able to insert only one and it felt like too much tedious to insert others properly - so leaved that game way 1 and half years ago.

BTW, currently on chapter Riding Shotgun in HL2 EP2 - Wow! it's one hell of a ride ! The details of water in river is just amazing.

Last edited:

tejaslok

Journeyman
^
not much but playing "realism and versus" very much cos of frnds played some other new maps in xpert difficulty !! ghosh!! i finished only 1 campaign till now and was playing TF2 with it

my CC failed at the very moment when i was to buy "BFBC2" and "crysis pack" :(

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now in white Forest in HL2 EP2.

BTW, Wish all Gamers a bright and cheerful happy new year full with gaming glory

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom