Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Ethan are you people playing L4D2 multiplayer these days ..... I have started playing it again and I was hoping if you can shed some light on my query ....
Not at the moment Sam. The last online game that we were dedicatedly following was Borderlands and now, even that seems to be in a slump. I still have L4D2, so perhaps I could try and get the latest DLC, then perhaps we could do an online session for it. What's say?

BTW what was that query you talked about?

vamsi_krishna said:
Ally, Talking about Multiplayer, When will we resume our Borderlands?
I'm always ready, I didn't get a holler from any of you, so I assumed everyone was busy in their own work. :-(

Piyush

Lanaya
reached chapter 3 in black mirror 2
the story is getting interesting day by day
its sad that the main character's mom is dead....tch....poor kid..
and the mystery about Willow Creek is getting seriously scary

want to play nfs mw with me?

are u really challenging openly????
I have completed this game 14 times(from last september).... the 14th one was completed on 8th oct.

regarding other games, i love all fps, rts and racing games...
the loved ones:-
DELTA FORCE 2,3
NFSMW, NFS carbon, BLUR
COUNTER STRIKE, CALL OF DUTY4 MW, IGI-2
TIME SHIFT, QUAKE, JUST CAUSE
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ why are you laughing so much ?? they are some of the oldest ( except BLuR ) games.

Try Crysis and Fallout 3 - realize what the mix of a FPS and CRPG game can bring - A great experience of gaming for all time and you will be amazed for sure.

BTW, what's your favorite RTS game - you have not mentioned a single name of any RTS game.

reached chapter 3 in black mirror 2
the story is getting interesting day by day
its sad that the main character's mom is dead....tch....poor kid..
and the mystery about Willow Creek is getting seriously scary

are there any kind of combat in this game ??

BTW, have you found all the chems and mixtured them in the lab - I'm talking about Amensia.

Hmm is some one here playing TRU ??

I thought of playing TRU continuously but now playing darksiders more.

@topgear: now after patching does the game lags while playing....(not in game)

The game lags no more while playing and it was not lagging even before - I only patched the game to fix the menu lagging issue and it's fixed now.

BTW, on Darksiders I've gained fly ability ( supernatural wings ! ) but it's just too much tedious to open those wings - is there any other way to open those wings instead of pressing space button 3 times and are there any option to change video quality settings of this game ?

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I would love to man, both me and my bro would join. My query was regarding the updates and patches. There are loads of updates and patches launched since I last played the game, and it seems..... that to get more servers you need those patches. But I am horribly confused with which one to go for and in which sequence, I would also love to learn how to launch my own server, as many a times it just me and my bro who wants to have a go at the game, but I cant seem to find how to host a game.

PS :: Is it possible for you to PM me your gtalk ID, as that would make easier for me to communicate with you, in case of help setting up the game ...
I have been out of touch with the latest patches myself. Our general rule was to keep the patch same. For example, if I was on V1.2, then everyone else would update to V1.2. Anything higher/lower than that for anyone would results in a connection error for that person. So we didn't keep adding all the unnecessary patches, just the ones which were required to play the game properly. I suggest you get the latest DLC as applying that would commonly update your game to the latest version. As far as hosting your server goes, there are different ways by which you can do that. I have covered Hamachi tutorial in my L4D Multiplayer thread. If you have a legit steam copy then you can host the server from within the game menu.

I don't ever do Gtalk. I hate the whole application. I have already added you to my Yahoo account. If you have Skype then come online and we can speak directly (mic). Let me know what's feasible for you.

Back to topic:

Completed the first chapter of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. I'm really impressed with the boss (and mini-boss) fights. The initial levels were a bit dull, restricted by invisible walls & raped by a sadistic camera view. Platforming is decent enough and puzzle solving is moderately challenging. Graphics are gorgeous for a console title and the OST is, without a shadow of a doubt, amazing. Combat system has room for growth once you start unlocking the skills set and upgrading the Combat Cross (Gabriel's Chain Whip). Love the whole menu style which flips through the pages of a book. It's extremely comprehensive & detailed, when it comes to maintaining a record of all your scrolls, character/enemy info, combat upgrades etc. Voice acting is done pretty well, however, I think Gabriel's voice actor is either Scottish or Irish, as he seems to sport this thick accent which I sometimes fail to grasp. Thank god for subs. I can confirm the 360 version does have minor frame rate issues when it renders heavy lighting & weather effects. You can easily make out that it's not running at 30fps, but rather 22fps. I hope the latter areas are more promise and sport wider range of enemies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ Boss Fights in that game just wowed me.

@ally, hey. Every one is telling the same.Gaurav said the same to me. I told the same to Gaurav. Lets get back on Tuesday. Thats when gaurav returns from this little trip of His'
Looks like I'm the glu which holdes the social life of this gang together :p

Btw, getting LP2. *excited*

The boss fights are pretty damn awesome in Resistance 2. Almost like GOW bosses just BIGGER sometimes :D!(you wanna duel with me GOW fanboys, come on).

abhidev

Human Spambot
I have installed fifa 11 and it lags a lot....i tried reducing the visual settings but no change. Is it too heavy for R5770 1gb or what?:shock:

Piyush

Lanaya
are there any kind of combat in this game ??

BTW, have you found all the chems and mixtured them in the lab - I'm talking about Amensia.
till now there is no combat.....

and regarding amnesia i haven't found the calamine...i think.....
i ran out of oil and only 2/3 tinderbox are left

what can u expect now :D

D

Deleted member 26636

completed darksiders...the game was really good....a must play for everyone...isn't anyone else playing it?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have installed fifa 11 and it lags a lot....i tried reducing the visual settings but no change. Is it too heavy for R5770 1gb or what?:shock:

so it's lags that much ?

till now there is no combat.....

and regarding amnesia i haven't found the calamine...i think.....
i ran out of oil and only 2/3 tinderbox are left

what can u expect now :D

I've always saved around 8-10 tinderboxes and lots of oil.

completed darksiders...the game was really good....a must play for everyone...isn't anyone else playing it?

I'm playing it - now on the part where I've to defeat at-least 5 enemies on the air - it's like a arena challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom