Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Split second all the way for me. Blur is also good, but Split/Second is more fun.

On 5th chapter in Guardian of Light. This game is far more polished than the previous one. I'm loving it.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Played FIFA11 for a while. Played two matches. My team being Real Madrid. One against Manchester United and one against some random 3 star team. Won the former by 5-3 and the latter by 6-1. It's still the same FIFA game with added stuff. The graphics are great. Best looking football game. Your team's AI is still as smart as a barn pig but I guess it's necessary for them to be stupid because even with such terrible team AI, I am winning the games so easily so if they were smart, the game would be too easy.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
So there' nothing new in it - can I play as a country which participated in football world cup 2010 or it's only among some teams and clubs ?

@topgear
ok....can u telll me the 4th chemical substance that we have to find
its aqua ____
i have already found out aqua regia and other 2

here are the four chems :

Calamine
Aqua Regia
Cuprite
Orpiment

I will, but bethesda is simply the best developer in my books now, fallout 3 had so much variations its just unbelievable, the game is detailed beyond groovy, these tiny details everywhere, just yesterday I came up on a group of raiders playing baseball using frag grenades, also a bunch of raiders using mole rats to play racing, once you start is you get hooked, and the great thing is since you played twice you probably missed out a lot of random encounters and unique interactions, I am still finding new stuff all around.

PS: Just now an alien aircraft blasted in front of my face and dropped power cells and a nice gun called firelance(not the one in the mothership zeta dlc)

Fallout 3 is the world's only game where the gameplay will not be same for any players as in every point you can make your choices and it's the best part of it. Thinking about giving it a second wind on the winter.

^^what type of game is fallout 3???

Fakllout 3 is the best CRPG game ever made - IMO

if u have played unreal tournament series then consider it a better game than unreal tournament series

Actually you can't compare UT with Fallout 3 - it's better by a huge margin and also the gameplay differs a lot. UT is actually a run and gun game but Fallout 3 is a crpg game where you can choose to decide what to do or not to do - it's the real CRPG game IMO.

which is best of two....split second vs BLUR ????

I prefer BLuR most.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
So there' nothing new in it - can I play as a country which participated in football world cup 2010 or it's only among some teams and clubs ?

here are the four chems :

Calamine
Aqua Regia
Cuprite
Orpiment

Fallout 3 is the world's only game where the gameplay will not be same for any players as in every point you can make your choices and it's the best part of it. Thinking about giving it a second wind on the winter.

Fakllout 3 is the best CRPG game ever made - IMO

Actually you can't compare UT with Fallout 3 - it's better by a huge margin and also the gameplay differs a lot. UT is actually a run and gun game but Fallout 3 is a crpg game where you can choose to decide what to do or not to do - it's the real CRPG game IMO.

I prefer BLuR most.

There are only Clubs. No national teams.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Completed Two thrones...but it was not as challenging as POP:WW
although speed kill is good.....

Now Playing: COD 5

Blur is more challenging, Split Second is the fastest racer even beating Burnout.
hmm..& in terms of graphics & visuals......
i heard dat BLUR has 2D images of girls in challenges...whereas in NFS:MW had FMV of girls...hehehe

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Fifa 11 has international teams. I played couple of times with Italy and Brazil. You have to just select international in the country section.

And yes, you can play with all the teams that were in FIFA WC 2010. But you can only play with those teams in Exhibition and Be a Pro mode. Shame that we can't control them in tournament mode.

tkin

Back to school!!
Before going in to the china mission on the way of wasteland the alien power cell will be there right !
No, this is an random encounter, its unique(i.e only happens once) and is the rarest, a alien spacecraft crashes with a big boom around you(in the same map block as you are in) and drops alien power cells and a weapon called firelance, the only way you will notice it is by paying attention to your ambient sounds, if you hear a large boom immediately check it out, sometimes if you can't find the weapon have dogmeat look into it, he can fetch the weapon if it is stuck inside a rock.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@vamsi :- Oh, hadn't checked that out. Thanks!

Anyways, played NHL 11. Though this was the first time I ever tried my hands on Ice Hockey, I needa say this is hands down the best sports game I have ever played. The AI is quite smart (the opponent as well as your team AI) and the game looks beautiful. Won a match by 8-2 on Normal difficulty lol. Don't remember the team names (this is absolutely THE first time I have dabbled in hockey so pardon me).

Also on Chapter III on Bayonetta. Damn this game is fast. Requires developed reflexes to play. If you can't dodge, then you won't last long in this game.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Darn tkin, you always make me install F3. Sh*t! I lost all my DLCs. Installin' it right now BTW! Didn't know that game had such diversities. It's like real life. How much time did the guys at Bethesda take to finish this game? It doesn't look like scripted at all!

abhidev

Human Spambot
^^ Completed stranglehold months ago .......the last fight is ****n awsome ..... its a loonnng and hard battle ...... very satisfying .....

This one is a pretty old game...and ever since it was released...wanted to play it once my compa was upgraded...nice!!!!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fifa 11 has international teams. I played couple of times with Italy and Brazil. You have to just select international in the country section.

And yes, you can play with all the teams that were in FIFA WC 2010. But you can only play with those teams in Exhibition and Be a Pro mode. Shame that we can't control them in tournament mode.

thanks for the info.

played darksiders and loving it.

BTW, patched TRU to version 1.1 and now the main menu still lags but once I load or resume the game play and if I go back to the main menu while playing the game ( by pressing Esc button ) the main menu lags mo more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom