Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

saddy

Broken In
I wouldn't know of the biker as I didn't do that quest in my first play through but here are some of the best weapons I stumbled upon :-

Nails+Baseball Bat = Spiked bat.
Easy to make, efficient to use.

Axe+Hammer = Defiler
Again, easy to make, fun to use and very powerful

Flashlight+Gems = Lightsaber kind of thing.
Awesome weapon. Cuts normal zombies in half in a single slash.

MMA gloves + Bowie knife
Great to defeat bosses

This are the ones that I can think of. They are pretty easy to make. Also, while fighting bosses you might want to have some painkiller on you. It decreases the amount of health loss while getting hit and trust me, it's very helpful. Painkiller can be made by combining beer+beer or vodka+vodka. There's a blender in Food Court in the Mexican restaurant. Use that. The beers and vodkas can also be found in the food court.

Get two painkillers and two mma gloves+bowie knife. Drink the painkiller, go near the boss and beat the crap out of him. Rinse, repeat.

finally manged to kill that biker outside the flash plaza with a sword + boxing gloves with knives attached to it.we have to wa8 auntill he gets stuck with this bike on the walk way...
yeah i also carry those painkillers with me they r v handy when chuck's
life is running low plus id it nessasry to carry those magazines with us or just read them or thrown them away?

Blitzkrieg : (Mercenary) Assault Rifle/LMG + Electric Chair
this is a damm cool weapon in the game i think its a wheel chair with assault rifles on it mounted on it.good for clearing hordes of zombies in one go

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
finally manged to kill that biker outside the flash plaza with a sword + boxing gloves with knives attached to it.we have to wa8 auntill he gets stuck with this bike on the walk way...
yeah i also carry those painkillers with me they r v handy when chuck's
life is running low plus id it nessasry to carry those magazines with us or just read them or thrown them away?

Blitzkrieg : (Mercenary) Assault Rifle/LMG + Electric Chair
this is a damm cool weapon in the game i think its a wheel chair with assault rifles on it mounted on it.good for clearing hordes of zombies in one go

As far as I know, you needa carry the mags. And yeah Blitzkrieg is a cool weapon :D. Also try out lead pipe+fireworks which makes the launcher. It's super fun :D.

POP: Forgotten Sands

*img543.imageshack.us/img543/5485/princeofpersia201010051.th.jpg
*img85.imageshack.us/img85/5485/princeofpersia201010051.th.jpg
*img228.imageshack.us/img228/8899/princeofpersia201010052.th.jpg
*img819.imageshack.us/img819/8899/princeofpersia201010052.th.jpg
*img153.imageshack.us/img153/5485/princeofpersia201010051.th.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
Playing fallout 3 yet again, damn this game is addictive as hell, I played well over 500hrs before and still missed a few places, just bumped into a unique npc that I missed the last time.

Burn baby burn!!!
*img256.imageshack.us/img256/2289/screenshot17cv.jpg

T51-B Power Armor:
*img295.imageshack.us/img295/1365/screenshot26n.jpg

Ooh! Shiny!!
*img685.imageshack.us/img685/9691/screenshot28n.jpg

Die, you prick!!
*img408.imageshack.us/img408/8910/screenshot33sd.jpg

And this is hell!!
*img295.imageshack.us/img295/9381/screenshot16kg.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
On other news, Fallout New Vegas is launching in 2 weeks, there goes 500hrs of my life yet again.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
On other news, Fallout New Vegas is launching in 2 weeks, there goes 500hrs of my life yet again.

Man "o" Man :idea: how did u start again fallout 3 ! Before one year only we discussing about the DLC's , this is hectic game but gr8 game me too played 2 times cant play more than that ! my hairs will fall !

Y dont u start Dragon age origins ??

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ piyush120290 - you'll face a new type of enemy and it's invisible - you'll see footsteps of it on the water - if you don't act up quickly you will get some big scratches and your health you go low.

@ KaranTh85 - today I'll patch up TRU and will see if the menu lagging issue is fixed or not.

Piyush

Lanaya
@topgear
ok....can u telll me the 4th chemical substance that we have to find
its aqua ____
i have already found out aqua regia and other 2

tkin

Back to school!!
Man "o" Man :idea: how did u start again fallout 3 ! Before one year only we discussing about the DLC's , this is hectic game but gr8 game me too played 2 times cant play more than that ! my hairs will fall !

Y dont u start Dragon age origins ??
I will, but bethesda is simply the best developer in my books now, fallout 3 had so much variations its just unbelievable, the game is detailed beyond groovy, these tiny details everywhere, just yesterday I came up on a group of raiders playing baseball using frag grenades, also a bunch of raiders using mole rats to play racing, once you start is you get hooked, and the great thing is since you played twice you probably missed out a lot of random encounters and unique interactions, I am still finding new stuff all around.

PS: Just now an alien aircraft blasted in front of my face and dropped power cells and a nice gun called firelance(not the one in the mothership zeta dlc)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Talking about Bethesda, I read Infinity Ward employees stating that,"Bethesda is the best FPS Developer around." They were referring to Fallout 3.

Now, I got Guardian Of Light, Fifa 11, Civilization 5. Huge clutter. :p

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
I will, but bethesda is simply the best developer in my books now, fallout 3 had so much variations its just unbelievable, the game is detailed beyond groovy, these tiny details everywhere, just yesterday I came up on a group of raiders playing baseball using frag grenades, also a bunch of raiders using mole rats to play racing, once you start is you get hooked, and the great thing is since you played twice you probably missed out a lot of random encounters and unique interactions, I am still finding new stuff all around.

PS: Just now an alien aircraft blasted in front of my face and dropped power cells and a nice gun called firelance(not the one in the mothership zeta dlc)

Before going in to the china mission on the way of wasteland the alien power cell will be there right !

mohiuddin

Journeyman

i also got addicted to fallout3 2month back.i first played with only storyline.second,with collecting weapons,miscs,ammo,discovering locations.third time,getting help from internet about hidden precious things-most i liked mirv experimental fatman-throwing 8 nukes at a time-find all the keller family transcript & go to the armory at national guard depot-open bunker &getit!.

i collected a lot of things & game was getting more addicting.but, after completing the who dares wins(in broken steel) it seemed all main quests r finished & it got bored very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom