Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

aytus

The Boss
completed starcraft 2. Mostly done wid Mafia 2 too. Next in line fifa, and darksiders. :) .. so guys, can some clan member invite me to some MP games ur on right now?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
It is finally the time to split up the discussion into multiple threads like we used to have i.e. lengthy posts going under the respective thread of the particular game.

I'm very serious. This thread actually beats the purpose of having a Gaming forum.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
for new games you should really create a new thread to discuss about that game but people who are playing old games should post in "Game you are currently addicted with" section.

this rule can be set as this - all games released/will be releasing on current year/next year ( say on 2010 or 2011 ) should be discussed using separate threads.

But games released previous years ( say on 2009 or even before ) should be discussed on Game you are currently addicted with" as before.

Some exceptions can be made for games CRPG like - fallout 3, ME2, Dragon Age Origins, The witcher, Neverwinter Nights 2 etc and I think CRPG games should always be discussed creating a separate thread as they are very huge and there's plenty of topic to discuss about them.

Guys post your suggestion in here :

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/discussions/132803-we-going-under-revamp.html

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
There aren't any probs with Camera angles. Even when locked on to a enemy.

Gameplay not good? It is heavily inspired from God of War(who are we kiddin here?), Portal. But that doesn't mean that the gameplay is not good. It is very good, indeed.

Hack 'n Slash games don't come that often to PC. Only decent Hack 'n Slash games we PC gamers had was Prince of Persia, Devil May Cry, Soul Reaver. Although Puzzles does not make you to scratch your head.. and the combat system is not as deep as DMC4.. I strongly feel that it is superior than DMC4.

Verdict: If you even remotely feel that you have a thing for Hack 'n Slash, Adventure. Pick this one up. Else, you will be missing game for which there are no alternatives. :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
There aren't any probs with Camera angles. Even when locked on to a enemy.

Gameplay not good? It is heavily inspired from God of War(who are we kiddin here?), Portal. But that doesn't mean that the gameplay is not good. It is very good, indeed.

Hack 'n Slash games don't come that often to PC. Only decent Hack 'n Slash games we PC gamers had was Prince of Persia, Devil May Cry, Soul Reaver. Although Puzzles does not make you to scratch your head.. and the combat system is not as deep as DMC4.. I strongly feel that it is superior than DMC4.

Verdict: If you even remotely feel that you have a thing for Hack 'n Slash, Adventure. Pick this one up. Else, you will be missing game for which there are no alternatives. :)
hmm..then let me check it in youtube....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom