Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

saddy

Broken In
what are the best possible weapons combination in dead rising 2 ? how do we defeat the biker outside flash plaza?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Played Bayonetta for half an hour yesterday. Yes, it is part Devil May Cry clone but it has enough fresh stuff to seperate it from DMC. Actually the funny thing is... before I had an Xbox, I never cared for Bayonetta. Sure I watched a few vids but never searched or read about the game. Therefore I didn't know it was by Platinum/Sega. I always thought it was Capcom! The moment I started the game, the Sega logo flashed on screen and I was like WTH ? I thought it was from Capcom! Anyways it's a really fun game and after the mediocrity that was Halo Reach, I finally have a game that allows the player to do what games were meant for, have fun!

Piyush

Lanaya
just installed amnesia today
the game is really spooky and nerve chilling
one of the in-game tips reads as:
"IT IS WISER TO RUN AWAY FROM ENEMIES INSTEAD OF FIGHTING THEM"

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
what are the best possible weapons combination in dead rising 2 ? how do we defeat the biker outside flash plaza?

I wouldn't know of the biker as I didn't do that quest in my first play through but here are some of the best weapons I stumbled upon :-

Nails+Baseball Bat = Spiked bat.
Easy to make, efficient to use.

Axe+Hammer = Defiler
Again, easy to make, fun to use and very powerful

Flashlight+Gems = Lightsaber kind of thing.
Awesome weapon. Cuts normal zombies in half in a single slash.

MMA gloves + Bowie knife
Great to defeat bosses

This are the ones that I can think of. They are pretty easy to make. Also, while fighting bosses you might want to have some painkiller on you. It decreases the ammount of health loss while getting hit and trust me, it's very helpful. Painkiller can be made by combining beer+beer or vodka+vodka. There's a blender in Food Court in the Mexican restaurant. Use that. The beers and vodkas can also be found in the food court.

Get two painkillers and two mma gloves+bowie knife. Drink the painkiller, go near the boss and beat the crap out of him. Rinse, repeat.

mohiuddin

Journeyman
i am going to buy bio-shock2,medal of honor,mafia2,assassin's creed 2 after exam.what do u think guys?u can add to or remove from my list from ur gaming experiences.

:::eek:nly pc games buddy:::

bcoz,better graphics,better tweaking chance.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ if you've played BS1 then there's not much to play in BS2 - many said that it's a boring title - as I've not played it I can't say anything more about it.

If you had played mafia 1 earlier and think that the car controls are good enough and you like good stories then you should try Mafia 2.

Medal of Honor created very good hype - so I think it's going to be another good title.

what can be said about assassin's creed 2 - it's a must have and must play game - in one word it's just a great game you should really try and wait a DLC brotherhood pack for AC2 is releasing on Nov.

@ Psychosocial thanks for the zombie cleaning and boss fighting tips.

@ KaranTh85 - I'm facing a minor issue - the menu in the TRU is really lagging though the the game is running smooth - I think it's time to patch up the game - anyway met with a octopus like thing.

@ piyush120290 - once you go into basement the real chilling effect will occur - just remember not to stand on the water for too long.

Piyush

Lanaya
@topgear
what will happen if i stand in water for too long
also i once adviced not tostand in dark for too long too....why???

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@ KaranTh85 - I'm facing a minor issue - the menu in the TRU is really lagging though the the game is running smooth - I think it's time to patch up the game - anyway met with a octopus like thing.
hmm...Lara is in swimsuit...after this level u will get to choose the outfit u want
(jungle shorts,cargo etc) even the weapon.....
u will also like Lara riding a bike(2000cc) hehehe...
Btw the new pebbles climbing in cool.....in TRU....also the POP wall jump.....& double shooting.....TRU is really improved......

Well...just saw the gameplay trailor of Laracroft & the guardian of light....well this game will tougher & puzzling than the previous ones....
it looks like WOW.....camera angle.....

@ piyush120290 - once you go into basement the real chilling effect will occur - just remember not to stand on the water for too long.
i guess amensia setup is not so Big.....

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ roughly 900MB.

I am also facing the problem of TRU slowdown at mainmenu. It drops to nearly 15FPS. While I am playing.. I am able to constantly run at 60Fps except slowdowns when panning the camera for the first time in a new location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom