Right off the assembly line
and now here we go in English!
they finally have the video review of it:

:p:p:p

YouTube - Mafia 2 review by Gladriel

:lol::lol::lol:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The devs had said in an interview once that they were making this mission while watching "My Name is Khan" & they were so overwhelmed by the movie that they decided to name the character Khan. Of course, they couldn't introduce the character of Khan in the game with Asperger's syndrome cos that would have sparked some sort controversy & karan Johar would have surely sprung up & demanded some compensation.
Y the developers will waste their time in watching a Bakwas khan movie & get inspired
by it.....mmmm.....nnnn.....ame..is.....kkkkkkhan

It's called Khan because you meet a ranger (an ally) named Khan who helps the protagonist. That's why it's called Khan :).
Khan is my favorite Metro 2033 character and the mission khan is my favorite Metro mission. The way he explains the current situation feels real creepy but awesome.

BTW anyone else playing K&l2 besides me?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Khan is my favorite Metro 2033 character and the mission khan is my favorite Metro mission. The way he explains the current situation feels real creepy but awesome.

BTW anyone else playing K&l2 besides me?

I played the first 2 levels of KandL2 and now keeping it aside because am busy with Metro 2033 and StarCraft II.

BTW is it only me or KandL2 is horribly optimised. I mean, I play Metro 2033 on High, DX10 on 1440x900 and the game runs butter smooth while KandL2 runs like crap on High with no AA on 1440x900 while Metro 2033 is way better looking than KandL2.

varunb

Working in an IT company
Playing Mass Effect-2 and seriously addicted to it. I'm not sure what is it that attracts me as I've always steered clear of such games which takes place in space and includes space shuttles.

My previous experiences were not good, in one game I had to drive a ship and I could not even keep it straight...

But Mass Effect-2 compensates everything with the action that involves in every level. And the powers and guns are good too.

Finished playing Mass Effect 2.But there is still plenty left in the game and i'm going play it again.

Have you guys installed all the DLCs of Mass effect 2 released so far ? If not, then I strongly suggest you do that because they add a lot of content & satisfaction to the experience. FYI, 2 of those DLCs introduce 2 new characters that become part of Shepard's team permanently while the remaing dlcs add some extra weapons, armor customizations, etc. If you do not have those dlcs, then PM me & I will let give you the direct EA links alongwith the method to authorize those DLCs.

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ :p :)

Addicted to Mafia 2. On Chapter 10 now. Good looks, Great voice acting, solid shooting mechanics and phys fights. But sadly.. there will be no reason to explore lush and detailed Empire bay, except when you are on a mission. I was expecting some side mission, which led to disappointment. Albeit, this beauty looks and plays great.

And the great moments in the game will be played by the game itself. I miss Playing them. Something that I have experienced in Jet Li's Raise to Honor(PS2).

And for fellow ATI users and Mid range Nvidia users... A tweak guide of Apex Physx that will improve the frame rates when Apex physx is turned on.

Last edited:

bd3

Right off the assembly line
At GAMESCom 2010 we had to chance to see a one hour presentation of the GW. Guild Wars 2’s world is definetaly a world built to explore. Missions are dynamically generated in the world, from an attack, where you join the defense of small farm, to a giant dragon attack.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guild Wars 2 GamesCom Impressions (Guild Wars 2) - Preview details - PC - Gladriel
:shock::shock::shock:

Ei8t

Journeyman
hey can anyone help me in Kane and Lynch 2 Dog Days.... i am having massive lags while playing it.. its almost unplayable... even tried with low settings but no use...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
hey can anyone help me in Kane and Lynch 2 Dog Days.... i am having massive lags while playing it.. its almost unplayable... even tried with low settings but no use...
PC configuration? OS? Game setting details? Graphic card driver info?

ajaybc

Youngling
Anyone here playing Mafia 2?
Me totally addicted to it.The 1st Skid Cr*ck had a bug so had to get the proper one.

Ei8t

Journeyman
PC configuration? OS? Game setting details? Graphic card driver info?

Hi ethan,

pc config is
E7200, 3gb ram, Hd4850, Windows 7 Ultimate and I am using Catalyst 10.6
I have tried with all low settings, but it doesnt help. Is there any way through?

D

Deleted member 26636

completed kane & lynch 2...highly disappointed...the graphics were really good & the amateur camera effect was well executed..but the gameplay was just too repetitive...after the first 3 chapters i was only playing it for the sake of completion..there is nothing exciting or interesting to hold a gamer's attention..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hi ethan,

pc config is
E7200, 3gb ram, Hd4850, Windows 7 Ultimate and I am using Catalyst 10.6
I have tried with all low settings, but it doesnt help. Is there any way through?
I have around the same configuration, except my processor is an E8400. I had only tried the PC demo which ran smoothly at 42fps with everything High. Try turning OFF Ambient Occlusion & AA. Also update the driver to 10.8. What fps are you getting?

Piyush

Lanaya
completed kane & lynch 2...highly disappointed...the graphics were really good & the amateur camera effect was well executed..but the gameplay was just too repetitive...after the first 3 chapters i was only playing it for the sake of completion..there is nothing exciting or interesting to hold a gamer's attention..

and i thought this one's gonna be real fun

Ei8t

Journeyman
I have around the same configuration, except my processor is an E8400. I had only tried the PC demo which ran smoothly at 42fps with everything High. Try turning OFF Ambient Occlusion & AA. Also update the driver to 10.8. What fps are you getting?

I have turned everything to low and even updated the graphics driver to 10.8, but still the same thing.... the funny thing is that when I turn everything to high except Ambient Occlusion & AA the game is stable but the lag is still there.. I m searching in the net for a solution but havent got any luck yet... thanks btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom