Status
Not open for further replies.

ajai5777

Youngling
started my 2nd nfs franchise game:undercover
till now its quite good
only thing i hate is the checkpoints race

outrun and highway battle are just cool

Yeah..for arcade racers its good.But not good as MW.Pro street and Shift are not for arcade racers.NFS World is good but they introduced power ups and they are so bad.

Jamshy

Right off the assembly line
Finished NFS : Undercover a week back..
Just started Split Second...
Its good, But not compelling enough... Graphics is better than Undercover.. Great explosions..

arijit_2404

still find time for games
Just finished "Metro 2033" - awesome game.

Now started playing ... Neverwinter Nights 2 FULL {Nwn2 + Mask of the Betrayer + Storms of Zehir} alongwith managing Arsenal FC in Football Manager 2010.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^^did you press e (use key) to take control of the vehicle ? :p
_

I have not talked about the vehicle but I've talked about the crane which is mounted on a high platform.

Gordon automatically takes the control of the the crane and when I was pressing W,S or E gordon was climbing down from the crane.

Now whet I did is I climbed it up again and pressed A - now freeman is not climbing down from the crane operator platform and I'm able to use the crane normally with every button.

Got passed that crane part with the vehicle anyway - discovered a bow thrower and it's very good to take any enemy down with a single shot.

Now I'm on the part where I've to use some controls under a rail bridge ( Man! there are loads of RPG ammos ) to open the proactive gates so that I can ride with my vehicle - used that control and took down a enemy halo using the RPG

Initially i didn't liked it all , but as the game progress the winning gets extremely difficult.

Overall the game can get a bit boring but its one of the fastest racers i would say Blur is better than Split Second.

P.S - PC version of game does not changes to 360 controller button prompt so even if you plug controller you will see Enter , Shift.

Installed both and preferred BLuR most :p

started my 2nd nfs franchise game:undercover
till now its quite good
only thing i hate is the checkpoints race

outrun and highway battle are just cool

Yeah..for arcade racers its good.But not good as MW.Pro street and Shift are not for arcade racers.NFS World is good but they introduced power ups and they are so bad.

Finished NFS : Undercover a week back..
Just started Split Second...
Its good, But not compelling enough... Graphics is better than Undercover.. Great explosions..

I've played undercover once but I think the game play is very lame and Most Wanted is very good.

BTW, guys try playing carbon ( I've started playing it ) - it's seems to be a mixture of Most Wanted and Underground - so far the gameplay is good for me :p

Piyush

Lanaya
I've played undercover once but I think the game play is very lame and Most Wanted is very good. BTW, guys try playing carbon ( I've started playing it ) - it's seems to be a mixture of Most Wanted and Underground - so far the gameplay is good for me :p
MW was damn good have not played carbon(coz i couldnt get one anywhere) but i wanna play that game heard a lot about it

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

BLUR and Split/Second... both are crap games (MY OPINION).

I am more into... 'semi-sims' like GRID and DiRT.
SS is s#!t i know
but blur is at least better than SS
its a different kind of game ,u know trhat too...
power ups makes it addictive

i wish they should had include a story and car modding too..

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

u played nfs world?
is it only online play?

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

anyways installed SETLLERS 7 PATH TO A KINGDOM
i hate just one thing about it

it can only be played with an always on internet connection

and thats keeping me away from playing it

although the graphics are just awesome
makes the game lively
AI is good too

the best one in the whole settlers series

Piyush

Lanaya
Well it depends on how the members feel like participating and contributing to it. I would have to agree with Ico when he said that this thread is just about everything which is left in Gamerz section now. This thread has pretty much turned into free-for-all, anything goes discussion thread. Back in 04', when I joined, we used to have major discussion on each game, separately. More threads would be created and more members would pour their thoughts in. That is how it is supposed to work. I want to detach from this thread and migrate into others, but seeing how this is still stickied and generates more crowd, I'm compelled to post here.

Creating threads by genre is a good idea as well. However, I think we need to have game specific threads. Else this section would just be boiling down to this one thread.

i guess u r right
we can do one thing
we just gather all the regulars on this thread and talk about this thing
since u know every guy here like sunny,jojo,dinjo.......u can inform them about this and we'll all have a good discussion about this
this way we can come up with solid results

ajai5777

Youngling
BTW, guys try playing carbon ( I've started playing it ) - it's seems to be a mixture of Most Wanted and Underground - so far the gameplay is good for me :p

you started it only now..? Its almost good as MW.But full game is in night.The canyon races are just cool.I didnt like the crew thing though.But who cares?
I installed the game and completed in 2-3 days.I was playing it fulltime :razz:

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

u played nfs world?
is it only online play?

Yeah I played it.Graphics,cars,physics,handling all things are improved but they introduced power ups and thats boring.It has single player races too.However you need to log in to nfs world.Then you can roam around and play single or multi races.

Lucifr

Right off the assembly line
Hello everyone.
As i am not able to create any threads i am gonna ask a problem occuring in my system related to installing games.my little brother mistakenly deleted a bootfile called NTLDR so i had to go in for a fresh install.it was a sticky issue with me having to reinstall about till 5 times, as i was in a mind to save some important data in my C partition.After that applications like VLC Media Player, Opera etc. get installed and work fine, but games such as CS 1.6,AC II,SplinterCell:Conviction dont get installed as a problem occurs due to a cycle redundancy data error. while in CS the executable file is missing, all the abovementioned games get the same error, about 78% in installation.Can anyone advise me on this issue?will i need to reinstall?I will be grateful for your help
-Lucifr

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed Darksiders. Amazing game. It started out in a rather dull way, but picked up once WAR's abilities built up. It's a pity I should I have completed this once I was done with Bayonetta. Hope they bring out the sequel soon.

Currently on 'You Lucky Ba*tard' mission in Mafia.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
It was ridiculously long. I started it this afternoon & when it saved at the harbour part, I took a break. Completed the harbour part a few minutes back and that took a long time as well. I took out pretty much everyone present at the harbour. Those snipers were a pain in the arse. A good thing however was that a lot of Morello's thugs had a pump-action shotgun and I had a Thompson fully loaded. So it was easy to take them out from a distance while their shots barely touched me. :grin:

tkin

Back to school!!
It was ridiculously long. I started it this afternoon & when it saved at the harbour part, I took a break. Completed the harbour part a few minutes back and that took a long time as well. I took out pretty much everyone present at the harbour. Those snipers were a pain in the arse. A good thing however was that a lot of Morello's thugs had a pump-action shotgun and I had a Thompson fully loaded. So it was easy to take them out from a distance while their shots barely touched me. :grin:
You missed a few tricks.

SPOILER:
Right beneath the snipers there's an oil tanker, blow that and a bunch of enemies are taken out at once incl. the snipers.
Follow the left path alongside the wall, you'll get a sniper rifle there in a house at the end, use that to take out the enemies at long range, there's also a car there, very good instant drive around cover, just a few cents.

ajai5777

Youngling
yes.I did the same to complete that level.But actually I didnt know what to do next.I just roamed here and there not knowing what to do next.I played this long ago when I had no internet.So I couldnt find it out until some one told me what to do.

Finally completed POP TFS. 'The final climb' was superb.Actually its the first POP I completed.

POP SOT - Played a lot and I was stuck somewhere with out knowing what to do
(same situation no net) and I lost my savegames.

POP WW - Every time I start to play it, I'll be killed by the first boss who is a girl.I just cant go past that level.The next time I play I need to play the whole first level and its irritating so left it.

POP T2T - Only started it didnt play further.

POP 4 - I played it almost half and I lost the savegames.

POP TFS -Even after more bugs and bad saves, I managed to complete it :)

Now I am back to COD MW which is in halfway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom