Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
SPOILER:
Right beneath the snipers there's an oil tanker, blow that and a bunch of enemies are taken out at once incl. the snipers.
Follow the left path alongside the wall, you'll get a sniper rifle there in a house at the end, use that to take out the enemies at long range, there's also a car there, very good instant drive around cover, just a few cents.
I didn't know the oil tanker bit, but I did shoot the sniper guy who was in the house. I know I should have used his rifle to take out the rest, but I'm trying to improve my aiming using Colt & Thompson, both of them have a heavy recoil.

SPOILER: I used the car to escape from the harbour after I killed Morello. I was shocked to see guards waiting towards the beginning at the gate. I was lucky I had that sh*tty car to escape out of that area unharmed. As soon as I got out, the game saved.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
you started it only now..? Its almost good as MW.But full game is in night.The canyon races are just cool.I didnt like the crew thing though.But who cares?
I installed the game and completed in 2-3 days.I was playing it fulltime :razz:

Yep, I've started playing it now - I like racing games though I'm not a big fan of that genre - I prefer FPS/TPS/RPG games with a good story most :p

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
It was ridiculously long. I started it this afternoon & when it saved at the harbour part, I took a break. Completed the harbour part a few minutes back and that took a long time as well. I took out pretty much everyone present at the harbour. Those snipers were a pain in the arse. A good thing however was that a lot of Morello's thugs had a pump-action shotgun and I had a Thompson fully loaded. So it was easy to take them out from a distance while their shots barely touched me. :grin:

I was very unlucky because I only had the rifle with 5 bullets and a fully loaded pump action so that hardened things. I tried three times but Morello always killed with his Thompson. So I ran out, grabbed the sh1tty Bolt Ace Forder, drove right through the warehouse, knocked Morello and pumped him full of shells and then took his Thompson and killed all the other baddies :D.

BTW, also installed Starcraft II. Will start with it today.

Piyush

Lanaya
guys suggest me some games
i recently competed METRO 2033,NFS undercover(utterly boring),Borderlands,BLUR and some old stuff

i dont wanna play COD and BF type stuff

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
POP SOT - Played a lot and I was stuck somewhere with out knowing what to do
(same situation no net) and I lost my savegames.

POP WW - Every time I start to play it, I'll be killed by the first boss who is a girl.I just cant go past that level.The next time I play I need to play the whole first level and its irritating so left it.

POP 4 - I played it almost half and I lost the savegames.

POP TFS -Even after more bugs and bad saves, I managed to complete it :)

i think we shud call u a save game maniac.....

pop:sot is easy....bcoz u know beforehand what 2 do...the cutseen shows
u a navigational view abt what to do....:mrgreen:...use walkthru...if need arises other wise not needed..i used the faq only to locate life upgrades....:cool:

Well i m playing POP:WW & i got the sandwraith mask....killed the
griffin.....i think its 75~80% complete....

Now I am back to COD MW which is in halfway.
oh yeah its awesome ....game....i just play the capt..mac milan mission again..& again :twisted:

chetan.g

Journeyman
I have recently bought Battle field Bad Company II... and guys this is one of the awesome game i've played (COD Apart) :) ... the story line, the characters, the graphics, the Bang-Bang sound of the weapons it just awesome.

The only downside of the game is the Audio problem of the Dialogs .. not able to hear the dialogs of the character when they interact with one another..thanks they have provided the subtitle for character interaction...

So, if we overlook the dialog audio problem, the game is not great but AWESOME shooting war game ... one should trigger up this if he is looking a war game :)

enjoy

tkin

Back to school!!
I was very unlucky because I only had the rifle with 5 bullets and a fully loaded pump action so that hardened things. I tried three times but Morello always killed with his Thompson. So I ran out, grabbed the sh1tty Bolt Ace Forder, drove right through the warehouse, knocked Morello and pumped him full of shells and then took his Thompson and killed all the other baddies :D.

BTW, also installed Starcraft II. Will start with it today.
There's a health box in one of the warehouses nearby, the one beside's morello's warehouse.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
There's a health box in one of the warehouses nearby, the one beside's morello's warehouse.
I think there were nearly 4 health kits in total for this mission, if I counted correctly. It was more than enough to kill all of them and still retain your health at 100% before escaping.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Sunny, Allwyn and I after many retries and almost a week of playing, sucessfully completed 'Swamp Fever' and now started with this :D

*images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091013013307/left4dead/images/thumb/c/cd/HardRain.jpg/250px-HardRain.jpg

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hell yeah! Plus I can't believe we did it in our first try for today. Looks like perfect concentration worked for all of us. It's lucky how none of us had to encounter the last Tank. I had never seen 4 Tanks in one level on hard mode up until now. *gulp*

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
And we let the 4th Tank live, mercy on that creature :D.

btw, I am unable to quote any reply :( , anybody facing this problem ? When I quote and submit my reply, I get a message that the reply is too short (which its not) and what I had written is lost.

D

Deleted member 26636

hey i installed mafia today..but i can't turn my character with the mouse...tommy only moves forward, backwards & sideways...also sometimes the cars will not reverse...it only goes forward..similarly sometimes they will go backwards even if i press the up key...what should i do?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
for great justice to the GOD which created The city of lost heaven make a new thread for Mafia. I plan to replay it soon, will be contributing too.

@tarey
Even i m not able to quote. Last time Raaabo did some magic with server.

Btw i find the tagline of honda civic pretty funny
Its 'honda civic drives you' lol.

tkin

Back to school!!
for great justice to the GOD which created The city of lost heaven make a new thread for Mafia. I plan to replay it soon, will be contributing too.

@tarey
Even i m not able to quote. Last time Raaabo did some magic with server.

Btw i find the tagline of honda civic pretty funny
Its 'honda civic drives you' lol.
That's from an old Internet meme.
in russia meme - Google Search

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now on the chapter Sandtrap on HL2.

Got my first gun in Cryostasis - though the game is a bit scary it's fairly easy to play - I liked the game :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom