Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

varunb

Working in an IT company
Hell yeah! Plus I can't believe we did it in our first try for today. Looks like perfect concentration worked for all of us. It's lucky how none of us had to encounter the last Tank. I had never seen 4 Tanks in one level on hard mode up until now. *gulp*

Since you guys are almost done with all the maps in campaign mode, I strongly suggest that you all try the 4 player mutations. There are various mutation modes available for 4 player coop like bleedout, guard the gnome, Chainsaw massacre, 4 swordsmen, etc. The most exciting among them is the Bleedout mutation: you have no medkits, only pills & adrenaline shots, your health will continue to reduce & lastly, continuous HORDE charging at you.

Try this command to load this mutation: map [mapname] mutation3. (mutation3 is a single word & not "mutation 3")

The only thing is that you will need to do is update your game to the latest version in order to access the mutation mode cos the mutations were later introduced the L4d2 The Passing DLC which was released this year.

I also sense that you haven't played this DLC so you should also try it. You will meet 3 of the 4 original L4D1 survivors in this DLC.

PM me if you want the links to this DLC & the patch.

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I also sense that you haven't played this DLC so you should also try it. You will meet 3 of the 4 original L4D1 survivors in this DLC.

Thx Varun for the suggestion , we will be playing passing DLC as well but we need to complete this original game first.

And yeah, anyone up for realistic mode in L4D2 ? I need 3 more players who don't get frustrated easily (coz the realistic mode is damn hard, no checkpoints too).

varunb

Working in an IT company
Thx Varun for the suggestion , we will be playing passing DLC as well but we need to complete this original game first.

And yeah, anyone up for realistic mode in L4D2 ? I need 3 more players who don't get frustrated easily (coz the realistic mode is damn hard, no checkpoints too).

Even though I am a versus player now, I wouldn't mind playing realism mode again. I have completed campaigns on realism mode on advanced & my aim is to play realism on expert difficulty. So, my hand is up for the game. Lemme know the time.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The fact that I'm playing L4D2 on hard itself is a test of my patience. I don't usually play higher difficult levels in any game. This is probably the first time I have played a game on hard difficulty. So I'm out on the realism mode. :-(

Although, we could play 'The Passing' DLC once we're done with the current levels. I look into mutation modes as well. Versus mode looks fun, however, we need a big team for it.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ Fcuk this , I am not posting in this forum until the reply bug is fixed, I wrote a big post and lost all content because of this cr@ppy bug. It has happened consistantly all the times I have been trying to post in last 2-3 days. :-x

bye friends for while. See you on messengers/forums(except this) and other reliable medium of communication.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Phuc! Nomad's got pushed to Q4! Darn! But, Crytek, take ye'r time and deliver me with an awesome KZ3-kickin' game. Oops! Sh*t!

varunb

Working in an IT company
Phuc! Nomad's got pushed to Q4! Darn! But, Crytek, take ye'r time and deliver me with an awesome KZ3-kickin' game. Oops! Sh*t!

Correction....its first quarter of 2011. The website has got it wrong. Numerous other websites have mentioned Q1 & fiscal year of 2011 which means early 2011. To be specific, before or around March.

Piyush

Lanaya
I left it high and dry when I had got Transformers: WFC. I have loaded it back on the 360 though and plan to complete it once I finish Mafia.
whats Transformers: WFC is like?
i mean the genre and how much good is it ?
can u give a lil picturesque view of it?

ajai5777

Youngling
Playing COD MW.Now I really love FPS (thanks to BFBC2).Completed the level safehouse.Killed Al-Azad and Captain price is telling a story happened 15 yrs ago.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well it depends on how the members feel like participating and contributing to it. I would have to agree with Ico when he said that this thread is just about everything which is left in Gamerz section now. This thread has pretty much turned into free-for-all, anything goes discussion thread. Back in 04', when I joined, we used to have major discussion on each game, separately. More threads would be created and more members would pour their thoughts in. That is how it is supposed to work. I want to detach from this thread and migrate into others, but seeing how this is still stickied and generates more crowd, I'm compelled to post here.

Creating threads by genre is a good idea as well. However, I think we need to have game specific threads. Else this section would just be boiling down to this one thread.
Thanks for the support. :)

I have unstuck this thread to minimize everyone jumping over to this. I hope we will see new threads coming over the period of time. If you have more suggestions, then send me a PM. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
is it as scary as DOOM 3 :-o

No it's not too much scary and dark as doom3 - you will got a torch lite which you can always use and it's mounted on the helmet of yours - so using weapons with the torch always on is really easy and it don't has any battery limitation either.

BTW, in HL2 sandtrap level :

At the begining I've find and mount 3 battaries to open a gate after a brief fight but I was able to find only 2 - so used that gravity gun and arranged some tin sheets - used turbo in the car and voila! I jumped out of there :p

After that me with some people and came to know that the car will not be no longer needed ( If I knew it bbefore I should have left the car behind those gates ).

Anyway after a brief fight around a light house and bringing don a chopper and going through a cliff I'm now on the land of giant ants - here I've make every step carefully not to touch the sands and that's why the level was named this I guess :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom