Not open for further replies.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Split/Second velocity ....... Kick ass of a game... My review

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127446

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
No on level Biomass in Metro 2033 - to be frank those jelly balls are really irritating to shoot - better shoot those mutants and fell the challenge :p

@ sxyadii - are those screenies from BLUR - look s good :p

cyborg47

Technomancer
@ sxyadii - are those screenies from BLUR - look s good :p

The game is good...not destructive like split second, but the weapons are pretty good. Graphics-like i said, reminded me of underground 2. It was kinda difficult on the medium setting...One thing i didnt like was the drifting on the corners, the cars dont drift at all wtf?!?!...I guess online should be fun..

wow...you sure are late...another classic is MAFIA....

Yeah, I know I'm late. I was about 8 when the game came out. Didn't bother to play it till last week until I checked out Max Payne 3.

As for Mafia, I've tried it before but never finished it. Still have it installed. Going to start with it once I'm done with the Max Payne series and Crysis series.

ya man... but i dont mind... this game is worth every penny i spent... i havent played much of the main missions but the side quests are sure fun...

The game is without any doubt kick-ass but you paid way too much IMO. What's done is done, so just enjoy it now. :)

Raghav Talwar

Broken In
Stuck in Assassin's Creed Mobile..........

A good game on the 5800 this one.
Does any1 know some similar games?

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Stuck in Assassin's Creed Mobile..........

A good game on the 5800 this one.
Does any1 know some similar games?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Yo dude completely. But my 8800GT's gone for replacement... actually going tomorrow and I am on a 8600GT and it sucks so bad :(. I hope I get my 8800GT comes back soon. And this year I am planning on getting a console as I got a HD TV and in after my board exams (yeah I am in class X now), a new PC maybe.

But right now missing my 8800GT like hell :(.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@dinjo :- WTF man ? :O :O :O :O

@Raghav Talwar :- I prefer both. PC for multi platform games and consoles for their exclusives. I don't wanna start a debate coz everyone has their own views. I am a gamer and it dosen't matter if I am on a PC or a console as long as I am enjoying :).

Peace.

Krow

Crowman
Split/Second velocity ....... Kick ass of a game... My review

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127446

The AI is rigged! I was playing an Elite Race in Episode 6. The guy called Raptor was ahead of me and I had just passed one guy called Torpedo. I was very close to the finish line. Raptor had reached the blue markers near the finish line and Torpedo was right behind me. I managed to blow up Raptor and finished first. Somehow the final result was Me 1st, Raptor 2nd and Vixen 3rd.

How is that possible, as when an AI blows me up, I always end up losing at least 3 places on the grid. Besides, Torpedo should have been second! :x The Elite races are rigged. No matter what you do, RIGG will always be last and RAPTOR will be the first among the AI.

Also, when I was having a terrible race, I could not catch up to a single AI, but when I had a flawless race, I was never more than 3 seconds ahead of any AI. I even got the achievement for winning a race without crashing with the AI less than a second behind me. Very cheap way of keeping the game competitive IMHO. I did not like the game much. Honestly, Burnout was much more fun.

Finally, started The Witcher. The combat system is unique. Nice story thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom