Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
to make fun about you behind your back i would have done that in yahoo session. :razz:

btw, the meaning of the line will be something like... "dude.. keep quite. Don't poke the boy.. every one will have their own interest, leave it"

Playing AC2 with controller. And i'm finding it difficult than Kb&Mouse. Any one felt similar?
Ok good to know that you guys were not making fun of me. And i find it much easier to play AC2 with x360 controller than with KB&M. Don't worry you will also start feeling the awesomeness of the controller soon enough.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
It's official, Black Ops is gonna rule this time too! Not just critical, but from players' views too. It's gonna be community supported or MODS! DSs = awesome MP [like BC2]. Limited destruction like in BC1. More weapons, Create-a-Class 2.0 & Treyarch. So, hold ye'r breath, people!

Last edited:

sxyadii

Drifting in DIRT 2
*i48.tinypic.com/2hn42fr.jpg
*i47.tinypic.com/tat4c2.jpg
*i50.tinypic.com/2qi1khu.jpg
*i46.tinypic.com/jab584.jpg
*i45.tinypic.com/30d83mv.jpg
*i46.tinypic.com/1z4zuh0.jpg
*i47.tinypic.com/2mmwldf.jpg
*i48.tinypic.com/50haah.jpg
*i45.tinypic.com/309r32r.jpg
*i47.tinypic.com/ojqs82.jpg

Ei8t

Journeyman
finally got my hands on RDR..... picked it up from Origin Games, Inorbit Malad... had to pay a premium to get it... stupid greedy businessman...

DigitCritic

Broken In
Darkspawn Chronicles would be the name. Its where you get to play as the Darkspawn. Ive been holding back since installing several DLCs seem to make my DA:O install very unstable and then the cut scenes tend to lag and then freeze altogether . However I am hooked on Witcher at the moment. Ill be giving DA:O another go once I finish this and see if I can find whats causing the problem. Im guessing one of the following is causing the problems.

1. Return to Ostagar DLC
2. 1.03 patch

FilledVoid :

It is 1.03 patch which is full of bugs... it was released to support Awakening expansion pack and return to ostagar dlc... but more than support it created bugs

D

Deleted member 26636

Played an hour of Gears of War 1...frankly speaking,it felt really typical & boring. uninstalled it rightaway.haven't got anything to play now.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
No on level Biomass in Metro 2033 - to be frank those jelly balls are really irritating to shoot - better shoot those mutants and fell the challenge :p

@ sxyadii - are those screenies from BLUR - look s good :p

cyborg47

Technomancer
@ sxyadii - are those screenies from BLUR - look s good :p

The game is good...not destructive like split second, but the weapons are pretty good. Graphics-like i said, reminded me of underground 2. It was kinda difficult on the medium setting...One thing i didnt like was the drifting on the corners, the cars dont drift at all wtf?!?!...I guess online should be fun..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom