Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Finally completed the main storyline of Red Dead Redemption (or at least I think so). The ending is totally WTF? To be honest, I'm confused if the game has ended or not. I didn't see any credits roll, indicating the game has ended. I won't disclose the story, but the end is totally insane.

EDIT: There you go. Got the ending, had to fix one loose end and the credits rolled in.

Last edited:
Time for me to watch the end scene in youtube.

Ei8t - Alfa is expecting the game by today evening

Why do you even play the game? Read the wiki and watch the ending on Youtube. You did that with Assassin's Creed 2 also. What's the point of watching the ending before playing the game?

Ei8t

Journeyman
@ dinjo_jo

I just called Alfa and they are still not sure when they'll get the game.... Your source of info??

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Ei8t - They will not give any info on phone it was a personal visit when the guy told me to wait till Monday evening,

Geek - Its a bleeding effect ;-)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Sh*t, O sh*t!

*www.gamersmint.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/124.jpg
That hand and that gun makes me go future!

*www.gamersmint.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/222.jpg
Darn! I could/can climb that! C'mon Crytek!

*www.gamersmint.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/442.jpg
Wheeee! I can see my leg!

*installs Crysis again*

Sambhav

Right off the assembly line
Games list goes on:
I Loove Burnout Paradise,DA origins and FIFA 09.
Exams just got over. Going to miss sleep to complete all these awesome games. Going mad:evil:

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

sorry, missed RE 5

Krow

Crowman
Split Second is turning out to be a hell lot of fun. However, the useless motin blur while drifting or when too many cars are around is annoying. Another irritant is the AI. I am on Episode 5 now, playing the elite race. There are these two AI guys called Raptor and Vixen. No matter how hard I try, I just can't get close to them. I have played that race at least 20 times now, just to try for numero uno position.

Once, I got really close to them, like about 2 seconds off them. Then I drove around a curve and they are gone! Poof! How the hell does that happen? No matter how many times I blow up the others, they are always less than 2 seconds behind me. AI is really bad here. I mean, I understand that the game won't be as much fun if you did not have someone ahead of you to blow up, but this is a little too much. The car you have doesn't matter, there is not much of a difference in the handling of any car. Also, lack of a nitrous boost makes getting away from split second opponents difficult (of course Black Rock wants you to blow them up). All the hardwork done for going ahead is negated by crappy AI, who will always catch up! :x

That being said, this game is a lot of fun. Destruction of environment and as a result the cars has never been so much fun (not even in Demolition Racer :lol: ).

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Split Second is turning out to be a hell lot of fun. However, the useless motin blur while drifting or when too many cars are around is annoying. Another irritant is the AI. I am on Episode 5 now, playing the elite race. There are these two AI guys called Raptor and Vixen. No matter how hard I try, I just can't get close to them. I have played that race at least 20 times now, just to try for numero uno position.

Once, I got really close to them, like about 2 seconds off them. Then I drove around a curve and they are gone! Poof! How the hell does that happen? No matter how many times I blow up the others, they are always less than 2 seconds behind me. AI is really bad here. I mean, I understand that the game won't be as much fun if you did not have someone ahead of you to blow up, but this is a little too much. The car you have doesn't matter, there is not much of a difference in the handling of any car. Also, lack of a nitrous boost makes getting away from split second opponents difficult (of course Black Rock wants you to blow them up). All the hardwork done for going ahead is negated by crappy AI, who will always catch up! :x

That being said, this game is a lot of fun. Destruction of environment and as a result the cars has never been so much fun (not even in Demolition Racer :lol: ).

hey krow...how to quit ti main menu in Burnout paradise....i was told
press F2 or F1 twice..but it does not shows the quit options...i have to quit
it thru task manager.??pls help....

one more thing the city is so big where to go where 2 start race is confusing....:cry:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
f1 and f2 is used to cycle between the pause menu items.

Assuming that you are on default controls, press f2 two times.. after you press esc. key. You'll be shown the menu card with the name "Under The Hood" here you can adjust the video, audio settings. Choose "Save&quit" to exit to windows. and choose "back to main menu" to get back to the main menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom