Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo sunny did you try out POP The Forgotten Sands?

Anyway finished the Caves and Passages of Madness. Saw a video and now I know how Ares tricked Kratos.

Krow

Crowman
My left hand is pretty useless now. Almost broke it. Story is: was pretty agitated today, so installed Street Fighter IV. Couldn't get past level 4 with Ryu, was no good with other characters. In the process, almost broke my keyboard too. I have no clue how I managed to do the ultra combo about 6 times. Buttons mashed, fingers too. Very tough game for me, even at easy difficulty. Uninstalling.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
My left hand is pretty useless now. Almost broke it. Story is: was pretty agitated today, so installed Street Fighter IV. Couldn't get past level 4 with Ryu, was no good with other characters. In the process, almost broke my keyboard too. I have no clue how I managed to do the ultra combo about 6 times. Buttons mashed, fingers too. Very tough game for me, even at easy difficulty. Uninstalling.

Don't haste. I was like that in tekken in my first session. I chose King and it almost took me 2 hours to complete 10 fights. Just go to practice mode, see the command buttons, practice those commands for 30mins, then see the difference. Street Fighter is a brilliant game.. but i haven't got hang of it yet.. coz, of the tekken, when ever i play a arcade fighter, weather it is completely defensive games like Viruta Fighter and Stance Shifting games like SoulCalibur.. i don't feel them as engaging as tekken even though they are.

Time is all you need. And don't mash the buttons. It is not that kind of game. Give Tekken, SoulCalibur to any noob and some times they will make the average players cry. Thanks to button mashing. The Strategy of them is.. Mash the buttons, hope for the best.

Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter are kinda different. Getting hang of few comobs is a must to survive. Button mashing is not going to take you any where. :)

Krow

Crowman
@ vamsi: VF2 was one of my favourite, although I could never figure out how to make Akira do his special moves. I was good with all other characters. I used to play with Jacky, he was so fast and strong as well. Then there was Lion, who used to fight like some snake. I could go on endlessly, it was the only game where you could push your opponent out of the ring to win instantly.

SF IV needs a lot of patience. My hand is still strained. I am not going to play this game anytime soon. I have a couple of entrance exams coming up. Need to have pain-free body parts.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
SF IV needs a lot of patience. My hand is still strained. I am not going to play this game anytime soon. I have a couple of entrance exams coming up. Need to have pain-free body parts.
You sure picked the wrong tool for the game. A keyboard is not meant for this game. This game was built for one of those arcade sticks. I tried this game both with the keyboard and the 360 controller, but it's extremely difficult to execute those combos.

F

FilledVoid

*img12.imageshack.us/img12/4573/screenshot2010052211040.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And so it has ended :) .

Krow

Crowman
You sure picked the wrong tool for the game. A keyboard is not meant for this game. This game was built for one of those arcade sticks. I tried this game both with the keyboard and the 360 controller, but it's extremely difficult to execute those combos.

Just what I figured. Time to move on. I saw the fightstick in a showoff thread on TE. It is HUGE!

@F-V What is that?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Actually, analog controller will work just fine for SF4. But again.. there are many players who aced it in the keyboard itself. Its just device of your interest and with which you have spent more time.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Completed sequence 10 and 11 in AC2 - I'm loving this game :p

what about glyphs? I solved 10 of 'em. But failed to find rest of the two.

F

FilledVoid

I thought it was the scene with the fate of the Blood Mage. :???:

Congratulations on completing one awesome game from BioWare. :wink:
Im far from finishing it :). I intend on doing all of their DLCs (Quest story based ones not the gear addons) and then awakening . However you could basically nail everything in the game with two mages configured right. Although yes the story is definitely good enough to keep you engaged for a long time. Not to mention those choices you make drastically can alter the game .

Finished GOW1. What an awesome game! The only hack'n'slash game with an epic story. Now its time for GOW2.

Tried out LOTR Conquest and its a spit in the name of Hack'n'Slash, pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom