Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reached the island, probably the island of the Sisters of Fate, after a long ride on a flying Pegasus. The game is getting a little boring because I've played too much GOW lately. Thinking of playing it later.

^
I had exactly the same feeling when I was rushing through the God of War collection. You seem to get bored with GoW 2 after having experienced the epicness of GoW 1. It seems to get interesting towards the end though. I'm not really proud of myself for this but I used walkthroughs to get past GoW 2 quickly to get to GoW 3. :p

Resumed RDR, reached 40% completion. The game just gets better, doesn't it!

^
I had exactly the same feeling when I was rushing through the God of War collection. You seem to get bored with GoW 2 after having experienced the epicness of GoW 1. It seems to get interesting towards the end though. I'm not really proud of myself for this but I used walkthroughs to get past GoW 2 quickly to get to GoW 3. :razz:
GOW2 has some strange puzzles so I'm also using walk through wherever necessary. Alas! I cannot stop as it is a borrowed copy of my friend. So I will have to finish it asap and return it. Anyway got the head of some fat ugly ***** last night that turns things to Gordon stone. Now to proceed with Kratos' epic adventure......

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
GOW2 has some strange puzzles so I'm also using walk through wherever necessary. Alas! I cannot stop as it is a borrowed copy of my friend. So I will have to finish it asap and return it. Anyway got the head of some fat ugly ***** last night that turns things to Gordon stone. Now to proceed with Kratos' epic adventure......

I'm not trying to make a point here. But fans of HL would be pissed off here.. if you type Gorgon as Gordon.

It derives from the Greek word gorgós, which means "dreadful." While descriptions of Gorgons vary across Greek literature, the term commonly refers to any of three sisters who had hair of living, venomous snakes, and a horrifying gaze that turned those who beheld it to stone. Traditionally, while two of the Gorgons were immortal, Stheno and Euryale, their sister Medusa was not, and was slain by the mythical hero Perseus.

-wikipedia

We will kill Medusa in Gow1 and will obtain Medusa's head from Aphrodite. While, in GoW2 we will kill Eurayle and will get Eurayl's head.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Ok Started out on Witcher and I did have numerous Graphical issues :( . However I was able to solve it by forcing AA settings from Catalyst Control Center . It seems to be a common issue for 16:10 monitors .

The combat is rather strange and the alchemy is a bit hard to understand I guess but IM getting used to it. Story definitely looks good so far . Its just a matter of tiem till I get used to it !

Anyone else on Witcher? I'm thinking of restarting with medium difficulty rather than Hard :X

I'm not trying to make a point here. But fans of HL would be pissed off here.. if you type Gorgon as Gordon.
I know. sorry. Those greek names are really hard to remember. I hate Hl anyway.;-D

Nope, it's not Medusa. In God of War II, It's Euryale.
yes you are right. I killed Euryale last night.
Killed Perseus a while ago. GOW is EPIC.
Hope you guys don't mind a little show off:-
*card.mmos.com/psn/profile/jo/j/jojothedragon/card.png

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Are the duels in RDR as great as they were in CoJ: BiB? That was the most superb thing I've ever seen in a game.

Now, I wish I had KZ2. :(

^
No they aren't. CoJ:BiB duels were much better and much more tense.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

No.. regular chicks should be termed as Gorgons. There was only one Medusa. The one we killed in initial stages of God of War. The others are just other gorgons.

I didn't really care back then. All we gotta do is rip their heads off, don't we? Kick some mythological creatures' ass and pwn Zeus. That's what I did in GoW 2.

Ei8t

Journeyman
RDR is taking forever to reach Mumbai.... If anyone gets a copy pls let me know.... tried Alfa, Origin, Landmark & Game4u but none is sure when they'll receive their batch...

Krow

Crowman
Tried DMC3 and DMC4, didn't like either. Without a controller, it seems difficult to play, especially with the weird gravity defying jumping, et all. Honestly, I did not like the camera angle in the game. If it were always behind Dante, then I would have had some fun, but it keeps static and I had to keep pressing one button to get it behind Dante. Besides, I got bored with the combat, really not my type of a game.

Elder Scrolls 4: Well, I couldn't enjoy it much till now. The First Person view is unsettling to me. I just can't get used to it. :(

Split/Second: Initial impressions are well, not great. Burnout Paradise was much more fun. The graphics are not that good, the fonts used, the small icons for saving, loading,etc , the way they write Split Second, the shards of glass, all that looks sub-par. They did not pay much attention to making all that look more polished. I raced, all that slowing down when a car crashes nearby, the racing in general feels crude and unpolished. i am not liking it much as of now. I will keep at it, but I don't think I am going to play the entire game.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Waiting for Blur.

Piyush

Lanaya
^^BLUR will be a killer one(better than SS)

and i too played DMC3 special edition
the story was engaging but without controller,the combat system seemed to be shitty

DANTE-one arrogant guy

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

is there any final fantasy game for PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom