Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm enjoying Dragon Age Origins at the moment. Doing all side quests. The story is definitely great and the quests are long enough to keep any hardcore RPG fan engaged. However I noticed one thing it seems that once you hit a certain level then its all about sending a whole hoarde of enemies rather than one or two with a boss etc. But then again that really isn't much of a problem.

There are some issues with the PC version especially if you intend on installing the patches. It seems that 1.03 is buggy as hell and installing it is enough to break your install. I have the expansion Awakebning and Ill probably try it after I finish origins which is still a long way to go.

Currently UNifying all the races to fight agaisnt the Darkspawn. I've got the support of the Mages, Elves and Redcliffe folk so far. Doing Dwarves part now.

On the other side IM so eager to try out Witcjer though I think Ill wait till I have finished this.

No wonder the game got 9.5.

Got the soundtrack for RDR. I particularly wanted to listen to a track called "Far Away" performed my Joze Gonzalez. It starts when we first arrive in Mexico in the game. Very beautiful song.

Yeah, that song was very melodious. What's your completion by the way? I haven't played it for 2 days so, I'm on 30% only,

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah, that song was very melodious. What's your completion by the way? I haven't played it for 2 days so, I'm on 30% only,
My completion is at 58%. But I still have 15 more storyline missions to complete in New Elizabeth. I'm done with New Austin and Mexico. I killed 3 bears while up in the snowy hills of Tall Trees area.

Ei8t

Journeyman
^ Where?? Alfa?? Coz I just called up game4u and they say that the game has not yet been released.... it will be available my month's end.. previously they told me that they'll receive the orders by saturday... dont know what game4u is up to they dont even know when the games are releasing....

Piyush

Lanaya
Nope, I didn't. Don't plan on getting it either. Racing games aren't my type. :)
i dont play racing games too
but im gonna give it at try
its trailers are mindblowing:cool:

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Sunny did you tried Blur , Is it better than Split Second ?
i've seen the trailers of both the games
SS seems to be monotonous to me

but Blur is the real hot stuff:-D
u should definitely give it at try
ok...did u played the game "karmageddon"?
Blur is just the advanced version of that sans living beings

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^
Yeah and I just came out of the Animus. I see the HTML code in my browser. Oh the bleeding effect! I got the Eagle Vision!

LAWLZ! :rofl:

I hate racin' games without official cars, like Splint/Second. It has fictional names with official cars' design, but Blur has official names and cars. But nothin' beats NFS! Come on, Criterion! F1 '10, Codies!

Yo sunny did you try out POP The Forgotten Sands?

Anyway finished the Caves and Passages of Madness. Saw a video and now I know how Ares tricked Kratos.

Krow

Crowman
My left hand is pretty useless now. Almost broke it. Story is: was pretty agitated today, so installed Street Fighter IV. Couldn't get past level 4 with Ryu, was no good with other characters. In the process, almost broke my keyboard too. I have no clue how I managed to do the ultra combo about 6 times. Buttons mashed, fingers too. Very tough game for me, even at easy difficulty. Uninstalling.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
My left hand is pretty useless now. Almost broke it. Story is: was pretty agitated today, so installed Street Fighter IV. Couldn't get past level 4 with Ryu, was no good with other characters. In the process, almost broke my keyboard too. I have no clue how I managed to do the ultra combo about 6 times. Buttons mashed, fingers too. Very tough game for me, even at easy difficulty. Uninstalling.

Don't haste. I was like that in tekken in my first session. I chose King and it almost took me 2 hours to complete 10 fights. Just go to practice mode, see the command buttons, practice those commands for 30mins, then see the difference. Street Fighter is a brilliant game.. but i haven't got hang of it yet.. coz, of the tekken, when ever i play a arcade fighter, weather it is completely defensive games like Viruta Fighter and Stance Shifting games like SoulCalibur.. i don't feel them as engaging as tekken even though they are.

Time is all you need. And don't mash the buttons. It is not that kind of game. Give Tekken, SoulCalibur to any noob and some times they will make the average players cry. Thanks to button mashing. The Strategy of them is.. Mash the buttons, hope for the best.

Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter are kinda different. Getting hang of few comobs is a must to survive. Button mashing is not going to take you any where. :)

Krow

Crowman
@ vamsi: VF2 was one of my favourite, although I could never figure out how to make Akira do his special moves. I was good with all other characters. I used to play with Jacky, he was so fast and strong as well. Then there was Lion, who used to fight like some snake. I could go on endlessly, it was the only game where you could push your opponent out of the ring to win instantly.

SF IV needs a lot of patience. My hand is still strained. I am not going to play this game anytime soon. I have a couple of entrance exams coming up. Need to have pain-free body parts.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
SF IV needs a lot of patience. My hand is still strained. I am not going to play this game anytime soon. I have a couple of entrance exams coming up. Need to have pain-free body parts.
You sure picked the wrong tool for the game. A keyboard is not meant for this game. This game was built for one of those arcade sticks. I tried this game both with the keyboard and the 360 controller, but it's extremely difficult to execute those combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom