Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed Batman: Arkham Asylum again. Time to visit the good ol' Arkham. :D Also installed CoD MW and MW2. Haven't finished either, so, I'll be on to it for the next few days.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
When? It hasn't received a release date for PC yet.

follow this link :p

*games.gamepressure.com/

Under Games Available Now Lost Planet 2 is listed :p

Take a look at the game info page :

*games.gamepressure.com/game_info.asp?ID=13302

=================================================

BTW, Completed sequence 8 in AC2 :p

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
follow this link :p

*games.gamepressure.com/

Under Games Available Now Lost Planet 2 is listed :p

Take a look at the game info page :

*games.gamepressure.com/game_info.asp?ID=13302
It's not available for pre-order anywhere. Even VGreleases states that it has released, but it's not. It had been pushed to a fall release by Capcom.

Link: *news.bigdownload.com/2010/03/26/capcom-officially-confirms-lost-planet-2-pc-port-coming-this-fa/

Krow

Crowman
Finished both Mass Effect 1 and 2. ME1 had a very good story but had it's irritants in gameplay like the stupid moonbuggy.

Ethan said ME2 would blow me off this planet (am currently posting from close to the Omega 4 relay).

The story couldn't have been better. I played at casual difficulty and anytime I attempted to blast my way past anything, I ended up dead or with very low health. The only irritant in ME2 was the mining thing, I got pissed off trying to upgrade the Normandy.

I managed to get the best ending, which made it even better, my Paragon meter had filled itself up. :D

Thanks for recommending Ethan_Hunt. Enjoyed the game to the fullest. Waiting for ME3.

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

I don't call that hyper.. thats a damn way of going nutfuk or smoking a pot. Seriously.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

I want to buy the Collector's Edition of Mass Effect 2, which is for Rs. 2899 at intencity. Sadly, I am not the one making the financial calls yet. Sometimes I wish I had chosen to work instead of applying for postgraduation. :( Right now, I have about 5k of my own money saved up from grants by various relatives over about 3 months. The only thing I purchased was a Microsoft mouse (Rs. 375). Can't get myself to justify any purchase.

The first thing I will do when I have some cash of my own will be to buy some of these games which I have loved so much. Bioware will make quite a bit of money it seems. :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Finished both Mass Effect 1 and 2. ME1 had a very good story but had it's irritants in gameplay like the stupid moonbuggy.

Ethan said ME2 would blow me off this planet (am currently posting from close to the Omega 4 relay).

The story couldn't have been better. I played at casual difficulty and anytime I attempted to blast my way past anything, I ended up dead or with very low health. The only irritant in ME2 was the mining thing, I got pissed off trying to upgrade the Normandy.

I managed to get the best ending, which made it even better, my Paragon meter had filled itself up. :D

Thanks for recommending Ethan_Hunt. Enjoyed the game to the fullest. Waiting for ME3.
Well, I'll be damned. How did you complete it so fast? Did you go on a gaming marathon? :grin:

I got one of the most depressing ending, but will start ME3 with whatever is left of my crew. Either you're natural to RPG titles or very lucky. I'm guessing it's the former. :wink:

dinjo_jo said:
^ Done with RDR ?
Nope. Game completion stats are close to 50%, however I think there is still one more section of the map which I have yet to unlock. I think it's West Elizabeth. I am close to the completion of Nuevo Paraiso section of the map. So there is still a lot of main story missions left.

'The Great Mexican Train Robbery' was an awesome mission. Viva La Revolución! :grin:

The dialogues are superb. I remember one in particular which made me laugh quite hard.

Mexican Captain to Marston "The colonel needs a maid. A woman he can't f*ck. De Santa is that Woman."

For those wondering who De Santa is, he is the Captain of a Mexican Army and right hand man of Colonel Allende. The above joke was made by another Captain with whom we ride towards one of our mission. The joke was made because De Santa is known for his "gay-ish" behaviour and doesn't really contribute to commanding the Army. There are lots more dialogues, but you actually need to play the game to experience it. Sometimes riding shotgun with NPC's is dam fun. :grin:

Krow

Crowman
Well, I'll be damned. How did you complete it so fast? Did you go on a gaming marathon? :grin:

I got one of the most depressing ending, but will start ME3 with whatever is left of my crew. Either you're natural to RPG titles or very lucky. I'm guessing it's the former. :wink:

One hell of a gaming marathon it was! Clocked about 16 hours on ME and 29h 38m on ME2. Completed all character loyalty missions on ME2, which is something I wouldn't usually bother myself with. In these few days I have been gaming crazy.

This is what good games do to four months of gaming exile.

Vamsi gave me an important hint right at the start, so it helped me a lot in the final mission. Otherwise, well, I once played this RPG called Shade, I got a depressing ending to that game. I got really angry with that game. Since then, I make my choices carefully. To understand how to make the most Paragon choices, I created about 110 saves on ME1. The formula is very simple.

ME1 - Max out your charm skill meter. Many times you will get that blue dialogue choice. That is the best choice.

ME2 - Try to fill your Paragon meter by doing good/kind deeds. That unlocks a lot of blue coloured dialogue choices. Good/kind deeds include saving lives wherever possible, helping any needy, showing empathy, etc. The bad choices usually involve being rude, killing off characters, etc. Only one block in my renegade meter had filled.

I hate the depressing endings in games where one has a choice, so I make my choices very carefully.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
You should see the other side of the game too.. called Renegade. And should do everything that you haven't done because of your 'wannabe good man' strategy.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
People, I got a situation here. I got legit EFLC from a noob friend of mine. He gave me the key (yes, HE GAVE ME! :D) and 2 DVDs. I installed, activated with that key [poor b*stard :))], created RGSC a/c. But, I don't have the DVD to play :(.

*Edited by FilledVoid- Dont bother fixing the message to what it was . *

Last edited by a moderator:

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Do not tread down this path for it will lead to misery. Although I don't condemn people for piracy, the rules are kind of clear cut.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
For anyone who is interested, here is the screenshot comparison of Red Dead Redemtion between PS3 and the X360 version.

*www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21355476&postcount=704

dinjo_jo

Padawan
For anyone who is interested, here is the screenshot comparison of Red Dead Redemtion between PS3 and the X360 version.

*www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21355476&postcount=704

Did saw some days back actually while playing its hardly noticeable since PS3 does not have rough edges which 360 has.

RDR in those screenshots looks like...I don't have the appropriate adjective so I'll settle with 'bullcrap'. Believe me guys, I'm playing it on my plasma and it looks at least 10x better than those screenshots probably taken on some age old CRT with damaged tubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom