Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reached Pripyat after a very scary tunnel. The game is totally awesome. I'm addicted to this one.
Mission 3 in BFBC2. Mindblowing gameplay.
COD MW2 MP just started again thanks to NVIDIAGeek. Anyone willing to play get the 1.0.182 version thingy.Need help PM me.

official

In the zone
GOW 3 is not coming till 16th but the game is already available in Dubai damn they always break street date.

sunny , are you sending AC II ? , pls reply

dunno about that but the game will officially release in india at 19th march....i already preordered it.:) i had heard a lot about them but never ever played any of them. I think God Of War is synonymous with Playstation...can u tell how are they???

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ one can sense utter creativity when it comes to Scarecrow in this game. The set pieces will be amazing.

Yup :p

BTW, getting riof off Scarecrow was easy enough :p a bit hard boss fight is with that monster which recharges it's health after some times .

BTW, trying to find a way into Doc young's office. cleared that area but every entrance is locked by electric fence .... will find a way anyway today though :p

Some screenshots form STALKER Call of Pripyat
*i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr103/jojothedragon/stalkcp-20100314-134226-1.jpg

*i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr103/jojothedragon/stalkcp-20100313-222335-1.jpg

*i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr103/jojothedragon/stalkcp-20100313-211759.jpg

D

Deleted member 26636

@dinjo- resize that image..its too big.....& its not the indian flag....check carefully..the top color isn't saffron & the circle is different...

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
guys..guys.. Resize your pics. And the images alone costs more than a MB in the last page. Compress them dudes. Even a MB matters for a limited BW user like me.

DisaSTAR

Right off the assembly line
Any working Crack Out For ACII yet?? Heard it Would get released by yesterday..Damn waiting's Getting To me

Finished STALKER Call of Pripyat. A short and addictive role playing game. The story is so good and the side missions are also mysterious and fun. The zone is such a large place to explore and quite interesting. The shooting is the really awesome. 9/10 from me.

DisaSTAR

Right off the assembly line
Currentle addicted to Wolfenstein..The game does have its flaws but its such an amazingly wicked game to play!!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
*i42.tinypic.com/fuykpd.jpg

This was yesteday. But soon..the website was back.Found it on a forum.Don't know if is true or face.It is fun anyway.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
yesterday I was thinking of playing B-man my viewsonic 19 inch LCD monitor was having serious issues :(

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124959

Anyway, got Left 4 Dead 2 - it was really a pain in the ass to get it working :p

Started palying S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of pripyat but for the monitor issue was not able to play it more than 3 mins.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
yesterday I was thinking of playing B-man my viewsonic 19 inch LCD monitor was having serious issues :(

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124959
Oh boy! That sucks. Better call up Viewsonic and see what they can do. Their monitor's are usually rock solid.

Currently playing:
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune [PS3]
Bioshock 2 [PC]
Aliens V/S Predator [PC]

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Fuc*k bluedart they made a mess of God of war 3 delivery.

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Seems like a working copy of AC II is out , guys please confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom